126 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x10 South Side Rules

Just when you think Sam couldn't do anything worse she does getting ian arrested MP was really bad as payback for chucky going to prison

5x11 Drugs Actually

Thinking they killed sammie was amusing but finding she trapped in the moving tent was funny. Frank hanging around with that women make him feel better almost cost him his life with the train

5x12 Love Songs (in the Key of Gallagher)

This series has really separated itself from UK version with some of the story lines but the fact they all ended back at house was amusing .Still not sure how i feel about this season as Debbie wants be a mother look like she might get her wish which is naive .

Reply 289#289 codebreaker's post

The opening credits are good but Frank finding out what his friends did to him was amusing .  

Of course Kevin's bar isn't going make money with the way they run it but i think they pushing it with Russian being maths whiz .

Reply 308#308 gabsimom's post

I forgotten what happened to Monica since i do remember she came back in earlier season than disappeared but finding out she was grandmother was amusing but look like Kev was right about her she now the owner of Albi .

126 1234567
Thread