Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4 Previews

Casey Casden

This was Debbie kidnap the little boy episode which i really enjoyed in uk version the US version wasn't bad but Debbie using the money for water heater was nice.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Did you notice what they left out graphic part frank & Karen given we know what happen UK version it would against US censors to allow that

Episode 5 preview

Three Boys

Well the fake wedding was nice but frank thinking he has ball cancer was amusing given that he wanted to get more money by benefits by doing a medical exam   .i can't believe they got  Anthony Anderson as Marty the brother who is a arsonist. He's a great actor huge fan of him. $500 cheque from her dead dad was funny since they thought it was going be a house

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

What did you think about Fiona and her friend stealing toilet paper from public bathroom ? . That will give people idea now

Facts Cannot Be Racist

Well another good episode very similar to UK one but Carl really is crazy those teacher right to be concerned

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was T-bag again being typecast as bad guy

Frank Gallagher: Loving Husband, Devoted Father

Well frank fake death episode with a few surprises taking credit cards in your children name was new but Ian is fed up with Mickey's bullying of Kash and goes to do something about it end up doing him was another surprise if UK version the bully wasn't gay?

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

It wasn't Fiona it was Steve who gave Liam to Shelia but i liked how she handled getting Liam from outside . I just have one question how did Liam reach door knob to open front door?

It's Time to Kill the Turtle

Well Frank trying to be sober for two weeks didn't go to plan thanks to his kids and i like different direction the show is going with the foster kid that was an interesting twist when she asked whether her son could visit certainly put big love into perspective.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

What did you think of Steve's double life i was expecting him to have a daugher like UK version but they really put a new spin on things

Renewed

Showtime has ordered additional seasons of its two newest shows, the dark comedy Shameless and TV industry comedy Episodes. Shameless, starring William H. Macy as the drunken patriarch of a troubled family, will be back—probably early next year—with 12 episodes. Episodes, starring Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc (Boosh! Head exploding!) will probably also return early next year; its Season 2 episode count is still to be determined. [Showtime via press release]

But At Last Came A Knock

Well this was the Monica episode but i wonder if Steve new house will burned down  like UK version ?

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes that was different but seeing him kiss his mother on the lips was a bit disturbing and Debbie pointed it out.

Nana Gallagher Had An Affair

Well Liam being Frank was funny after DNA result but you just knew that would open door one others not to be frank. Since there was no preview at end i have assume this was season finale?.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That's good news

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well you should never call your daughter a s*** even if she has done the whole town

Daddy's Girl

OMG seriously i knew Karen was going eventually do Frank but film it on the internet was certainly different from the UK version where it was done privately and look like next week going great season finale.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah Fiona friend was a bit strange but i got impression she was trying to invite her into a 3-some?

Thread