Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 Where There's a Will

Patrick having a copy of the so called Ginger's will was interesting as it was written after her death but as they have just faked her death it's made it awkward to prove it's a fake but nice attempt from Carl to get ride of him with rat poison and Fiona walking in on Veronica's threesome was priceless

3x09 Frank the Plumber

Steve having a bad day was amusing, first loosing the car and then being mugged but Karen getting run over like that was a shock

Shameless : Season 3: Google Hangout

3x10 Civil Wrongs

I can understand their frustration with the doctor treating Karen but threatening to throw him out the window was amusing and that was a disturbing way to bring her out of her coma, trust Frank to be offered even more money to be made straight with all the sex to be had with it but if that wasn't Jackie Peyton it was a dead ringer Frank was trying to turn straight

3x11 Order Room Service

Frank and Carl breaking into the foster home was crazy but why Carl didn't say the pass code was his name could of saved themselves a lot of bother but at least Frank will have somewhere warm to sleep

Shameless (US) Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premières January 12, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-6-2014 10:44 ]

3x12 Survival of the Fittest

I'm surprised Frank won the bet but uses the winnings to take Lip out for lobster was a pleasant surprise and I'm not surprise he is suffering liver failure with the amount he drinks

4x01 Simple Pleasures

Carl pissing off the balcony rather than walk down stairs was disgusting and Debbie trying to grow up to quickly is worrying but Veronica being pregnant after all the trouble they went through with her mother was amusing

4x02 My Oldest Daughter

Veronica being pregnant with triplets was incredible news and Lip helping his tutor pick up a date when he fancied her was amusing and why would Samatha donate part of her liver to save a father she doesn't  know

4x03 Like Father, Like Daughter

The way Frank wormed his way into Samatha's life by having her son attacked was devious but her coming onto him after offering her liver was amusing and Fiona must be mad risking her relationship with Mike by sleeping with his brother but almost getting caught was priceless

4x04 Strangers on a Train

Fiona must be made allowing Robbie to play with her on the train but Mike showing up at Robbie's apartment while Fiona was there should of been a wake up call and trust Frank to come up with a devious way to raise the money for his operation but what karma finding out she's not a match after having his leg broken

4x05 There’s the Rub

I thought Sammi not being a match for Frank was karma after having his leg broken but having to wait 16 months for the money was priceless and Fiona's bad decisions were bound to have consequences but at the expense of the kid was tragic

4x06 Iron City

Scott Grimes from ER being Frank's doctor fitted well and what a wake up call for Fiona having to go through a strip search in prison but Frank being the reason Liam didn't into the foster care system was ridiculous as he couldn't look after himself

Thread