Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x07 A Jailbird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, Retard, and Parasitic Twin

Kevin being robbed was amusing but as they knew where the money was hidden it had to be someone he knows and everyone in the bar having a gun was priceless, Fiona having to plead guilty so not to get jail time was a risky move as she will have that on record for the rest of her life

4x08 Hope Springs Paternal

Lip getting the girl number because he was looking after Liam was amusing and Fiona having to remove all paraphernalia from the house before the visit from her probation officer was understandable, Debbie refusing to use a tampon because she thought she would loose her virginity was surprising

4x09 The Legend of Bonnie and Carl

Sammi giving a blow-job as payment for treating Frank was disturbing and Carl teaming up with a bad girl Bonnie should be interesting but Fiona running home to beat her curfew was priceless, Amanda having Lip by the balls was amusing but at leased he is getting rewarded

4x10 Liver, I Hardly Know Her

I was hoping that Fiona violating the terms of her probation would bring to police to her location but Sheila and Sammi willing to pay $26,000 for the black market liver transplant should have their heads examined as I doubt the donor is a match and stealing Frank's kidney was surprising, I cant believe Kevin almost shot Veronica

4x11 Emily

Debbie being played by the older student in her biology class was cruel and the girl in the next bed to Frank going along with his delirium when he thought she was his daughter was a mature thing to do for her age but tragic she stopped breathing, Amanda's parents make the $10,000 offer to Lip was easy money

Reply 42#42 bala's post

No wonder Frank wanted morphine after finding out he's married with another five kids but sneaking out while the women were fighting was amusing and Lip putting all those kids into the car was surprising

Shameless (US) Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premières January 11, 2015

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Milk of the Gods

Kevin having to play stay-at-home dad when Veronica goes back to work was karma for looking at the computer while she was getting frisky and I'm surprised it's taken Frank so long to make his own brew

5x02 I'm the Liver

Fiona did well to hold her temper with that awkward customer but chasing him outside was disappointing and her boss standing up for her was nice, Svetlana breast feeding Veronica's baby was asking for trouble

Thread