Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Episode 7

Every one making fun of Fiona for spending the night with Joey was amusing but Ian's face when Debbie pointed out about the blood group was priceless and Ian's father being like Frank made Lip's day

Season 2 Episode 8

What a unfortunate time for Fiona to be pregnant but Frank and his insurance claim was interesting and you just knew once he signed them forms he was going to be in trouble

Season 2 Episode 9

Poor Marty being used by Craig's wife to split him and Fiona up and Debbie was brilliant in talking him down from the roof, Craig's father got his cremation but not the way you would think

Season 2 Episode 10

What a way for Steve to find out Fiona is pregnant and i cant believe Carl shot and killed someone by accident but Frank trying to get rid of the dog was diabolical and the dog coming back was a surprise

Season 3 Episode 1 New Year Special

Liam's problem at school, forcing Debbie to think of an explanation for his behaviour but pretending her brother has cancer backfired in a big way and Kev's teacher was amusing

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Wow your already on 3rd season well done-at this rate you should caught by Sunday

Reply 46#46 bala's post

For some reason I've got one extra episode for season 3 but so far the story matches Wikipedia and I'm now downloading 5x10

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

you are so lucky you don't have limit

Season 3 Episode 2

I'm glad the truth came out about Lip's friend at the hotel after what he did to Kash but Kev's sister moving in with Sheila and Frank was amusing

Season 3 Episode 3

What a way Ian claims to know how to find out the identity of the thieves and what was the deaf kid thinking when he swearing at the Maguire's but Frank picking up the bracelet is bound to get him a kicking from the Maguire's

Season 3 Episode 4

Carl agonises over being in love with Lip's girlfriend Emily but pretending to be her brother for the DSS backfired when they tagged him and Sheila and her helping hand with the cop was disturbing

Season 3 Episode 5

What a disturbing start when Kev's mother has thrown herself from her balcony on his birthday but Carol's new bloke Norman walking around naked in front of the children was disturbing and the kids faces when they realised what Norman did to Carol was priceless

Season 3 Episode 6

Carl getting a job growing cannabis for the Maguire brothers you knew would end in trouble and Ian can get a good night sleep now Carl has a girlfriend

Season 3 Episode 7

What a difference the Gallagher household is when Debbie grows on strike when she realise how much she is missing out on a 'normal' teenage life

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

isn't amazing how they all grown up so quickly

Season 3 Episode 8

I loved the reference to Brookside and Myra Hindley after Sheila orders a conservatory for her backyard, but doesn't bargain on the builders excavating for the foundations - forcing her to tell Frank her first husband is buried under the patio and Veronica's money-making idea of taking the gold from the body was diabolical

Season 4 Episode 1

I cant believe Lip's was celebrating his 18th birthday a year late thanks to his parents and the baby that Marty brought back pissing in Stan's tea was funny but the Maguire's tattooing their granddaughter was terrible, loved the ending with the Waltons style of saying goodnight

Season 4 Episode 2

Jamie naked sleepwalking in to Karen's room was amusing and what was Sheila thinking when she was giving her secrets on how to please Frank to Monica

Season 4 Episode 3

What was Frank thinking allowing Monica to get her claws into him, knowing what Sheila is like and then telling her he's still married to Monica was stupid but at leased he still has Monica

Season 4 Episode 4

Who would of thought that Ian would sleep with a girl and Mandy lying to her dad to protect the Gallagher's was nice but Frank again dropped them in it

Thread