Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Episode 15

I cant believe Tom is arrested on suspicion of being the attacker after Debbie and him came across the woman first but because Debbie is underage she cant help him and what a showdown between Shane and Paddy over his new girlfriend but i was impressed with his apology until he pulled the gun, Carl not being able to get it up was amusing

Season 5 Episode 16

Carl thinks he's getting lucky with the ladies while posing as a single parent with Katie but when Frank is taken to hospital he leaves her with the girl without knowing anything about her was stupid but thanks to Kelly they got Katie back

Season 6 Episode 1

Frank and Monica hearing their new baby talking to them was amusing and Ian's second assault was horrible considering it was mistaken identity but the family thinking they can use the amnesia to make him straight was funny. It looks like Kelly was lying about the baby and Frank was impressive the way he handled the Tom situation

Season 6 Episode 2

Karen and Jamie are feeling the pressure with the launch night of the newly redecorated Jockey looming and Karen stepping up when the strippers go booed of was amusing

Season 6 Episode 3

What a wast of space Frank was on jury service until he thought he could make some money out of it but Mickey with his erotic story turning Carrie on while they were trapped and then she go's home to reenact the story until her guy put on his glasses to read was funny

Season 6 Episode 4

I'm not surprised that Monica is feeling neglected when her sexual advances are rejected by Frank but what he said was cruel but Karen and Mandy's bathroom conversation was amusing especially when Jamie misunderstood what he overheard

Season 6 Episode 5

The James Bond style start was great but what a horrible practical joke Tom played on Stan and poor Karen suffering a miscarriage when they didn't even know she was pregnant

Season 6 Episode 6

Tom creeping in to Debbie's bedroom with chocolates was a bit creepy  and what was Frank thinking asking Monica to be nice to the benefit bloke and she was just as bad by going along with it. Paddy waking up to discover he can't remember where he is or how he got there but forcing him to take his own drugs was the ultimate payback for her daughters death

Season 6 Episode 7

That was sad news for Ian's stowaway passenger and I'm not surprised that Monica has done another runner but Debbie almost getting caught shoplifting and then getting locked in the shopping center was interesting

Season 6 Episode 8

What a state Paddy is in after his return and the Gallagher kids thinking they had inherited a new house was amusing but Kelly and Shane's scam was bound to end in tears

Season 6 Episode 9

It's about time that Mimi found out about Paddy's addiction and what was Karen thinking by having a quickie with Mandy's guy but Kelly going to war over who will help aid Shane's recovery was nice

Season 6 Episode 10

That was a nice surprise when Liam got in to the new school and Lillian giving her son counterfeit money was amusing but Karen's life has just got worse since Joe has brought Jamie's half of the pub

Season 6 Episode 11

I'm glad Jamie found out that Joe has been battering Mandy so he puts Joe in hospital but Mimi taking the wrap for him was nice but Mickey face when he walked in when Paddy was hiding the inside her was priceless

Season 6 Episode 12

I'm not surprised that Ian is angry with Danny because he is responsible for Liam's absence school but the truth about how Danny lost his hearing which was sad until he got his revenge and some good advice from Frank to Mandy about Joe

Season 6 Episode 13

It's been a long time coming but Liam and Stella taken into care all because the social worker tricked Debbie and i know what Karen did with Joe was wrong but the hospital scene i think was enough to put Joe in his place for what he has done to Mandy, everyone watching as Karen and Jamie makeup was funny

Season 6 Episode 14

Things were going so well with the social worker until Frank's hormones kicked in and the way Debbie tricked the foster mother to get Liam and Stella back was impressive but i thought Yvonne and Tom thinking about killing Kash Dexter style was amusing until the shop fire which may of killed him

Season 6 Episode 15

How embarrassing for the Gallagher when Frank is caught short at a wake and everyone watching him go to the toilet outside but Mimi putting a hit on Paddy and then going to confession with Frank in the other confessional box was interesting

Season 6 Episode 16

It was only a matter of time before Paddy found the woman that drugged him but after finding the schoolgirl that had overdosed he had a different view but that was his biggest mistake when she killed Mandy, Chesney and Carl living it up was amusing

Season 7 Episode 1

Joe may have delivered Karen's baby and be back in favour with the Maguire's but no thanks to him for not ringing the ambulance, i just wish someone would sort him out

Season 7 Episode 2

Joe to the rescue again when Karen lost their baby and Carl's experiment in the bedroom shocks Maxine into retaliatory strap-on action! was funny but practicing with a party blower and loosing the end was priceless especially when the whistle went off with the slightest bit of wind. Mickey was great with the help of his cop friend in finding Paddy when he disappeared

Thread