Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 23:10  
Would you believe it that Frank has slept with Monica's mother but allowing her to take an overdose was sad and Liam outsmarting the Maguire's was funny, after Stan confesses to Yvonne that he has a c ...
I am not surprised at what Frank does he's really is Shameless and it makes you grateful your life isn't as pathetic and crazy as his. I really hope Stan and Yvonne work out she deserved a good man like him after what her old husband did to her. . Liam shows her just as smart as his family

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2011 01:30  
That was obvious that Jamie's ex-cell mate Mark was going to get him in trouble but running away and leaving the money was stupid and I'm glad Karen went to Paddy to get him to confess, Carl boxing fo ...
Karen really stepped up but i am glad he realise she needed Paddy to protect Jamie and what was Mark thinking trying to frame a Maguire

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2011 22:53  
Trust Karen to use the battery from the smoke alarm for her vibrator and Ian letting the new guy get blamed for taking the money he took but stuffing the chicken that saved their lives was funny. Padd ...
Well i hope her husband doesn't find out about that but it would highly amusing if in one episode he walks in on that. The twin was a surprise but i can't believe how he got his payback

9x06 Episode 6

Shane coercing Jackson into participating in the robbery of a cigarette van at a supermarket was priceless, they couldn't organise a piss up at a brewery and the lengths Clem went to, to try and get Chesney on side was amusing and the way Chesney got rid of his girlfriend was ingenious

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-3-2011 21:37  
Mandy's practical joke on Karen after being persuaded to go on a blind date was amusing untill she thought the guy died after an E and sex but the girls dragging a heavy wheelie bin across the estate  ...
Talk about an awful way to end the date but it's a good thing he was alive but finding out what they did to him was no surprise that he just wanted to be friends. Mandy will never go on a blind date ever again after this event. Paddy babysitting was rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-3-2011 21:37  
Carl asking Karen to teach him some new techniques to impress his latest girlfriend was amusing but Mandy trying to fool Tom she had found one of his mothers friends was disastrous
Yeah but i really didn't see debbie's boyfriend coming that has to be the biggest surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-3-2011 21:38  
I cant believe Tom is arrested on suspicion of being the attacker after Debbie and him came across the woman first but because Debbie is underage she cant help him and what a showdown between Shane an ...
Yeah but this was good episode but gun going off at the end was rather amusing

9x07 Episode 7

I cant believe Karen would risk everything when she ends up making a bet with Dom that if he cant pull the jogger he will put £50 in the pot and if he can he has her as well but Karen's face was a picture when she thought she had but her condition that Karen don't know was amusing and even better Don had non of the and still cost him £50 and what a place to find a pill

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 14:16 ]

9x08 Episode 8

You just knew when Marty and Aidan attempted to redirect a power line to the Gallagher House that something would happen but then the whole estate ending up in darkness was interesting

9x09 Episode 9

God help Jamie when Karen finds out he has been playing away but showers in the middle of the day and washing his clothes will give the game away sooner or later and the auditions for the brothel was amusing

9x10 Episode 10

Jamie and Shane plan to break into Manchester's former War Rooms that are now owned by the Lottery was impressive and having to wait for the security guard to finish was disgusting but trust Frank to cause trouble down the tunnels, Karen being determined to prove to Mimi that she can handle the Maguire business in his absence was great thanks to Chesney

9x11 Episode 11

Nice conclusion to last weeks cave in thanks to Gloria's pillow talk but covered up by Don

This has now been added to the Flash site

Reply 193#193 codebreaker's post

Well i had hope they were going add it

Reply 194#194 bala's post

I just re-watched the first episode and I forgot how rude the first one was with Karen under the table and Fiona in the kitchen

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 17:14  
Tom creeping in to Debbie's bedroom with chocolates was a bit creepy  and what was Frank thinking asking Monica to be nice to the benefit bloke and she was just as bad by going along with it. Paddy wa ...
Tom was rather disturbing breaking into Debbies house but confess to his boss was rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 18:44  
That was sad news for Ian's stowaway passenger and I'm not surprised that Monica has done another runner but Debbie almost getting caught shoplifting and then getting locked in the shopping center was ...
She really deserves being a typical teenager and i like that her new friend is sticking around.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 20:14  
What a state Paddy is in after his return and the Gallagher kids thinking they had inherited a new house was amusing but Kelly and Shane's scam was bound to end in tears
Yes but i have to say i didn't expect that sort of ending

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 21:14  
It's about time that Mimi found out about Paddy's addiction and what was Karen thinking by having a quickie with Mandy's guy but Kelly going to war over who will help aid Shane's recovery was nice
Well i can't believe Mandy was so stupid but we did see what happend to her in future episodes . I am glad Mimi found about Paddy's drug addiction i just don't get why he didn't tell he was kidnapped ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 22:13  
That was a nice surprise when Liam got in to the new school and Lillian giving her son counterfeit money was amusing but Karen's life has just got worse since Joe has brought Jamie's half of the pub
Well who would thought he was a smart one but i have to say frankie remembering he was smart was a surprise

Thread