Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Episode 7

I thought Kelly and Shane new fantasy-kidnap business was amusing especially when they find themselves in trouble afterwards but loosing her fingertip was priceless, i cant believe he turned it in to a real one for £50,000 and got away with it

Season 8 Episode 8

Micky's latest money making venture was a bit disturbing and I'm not surprised the police came but giving the cop the name PC World was a bit corny and the young boy falling down the stairs after the boob flash was funny

Season 8 Episode 9

Mimi has lost the plot cooking diner at 4am but then putting the baby in the kitchen cupboard and pushing a bag of potatoes on the swing

Episode 10

The gap on the washing line when one pair of Mimi nickers is stolen and the hosepipe fight  was amusing but the cat swallowing the ring and then finding out that she has aids was sad but cremating her on the barbecue was distasteful

Episode 11

Poor Lillian being kicked out of her own home for the night by Bonnie after giving her the business but what she did at the end was a shock and Sita ends her relationship with Carl while he is having problems with a teenage crush from Latisha but Patty trap for her new carer was funny especially when Frank coped it instead

Episode 12

Trust Micky to get in between Jamie and Shane's fight over his new clamping business but Micky's attempts to help Mimi and Bobbi come to terms with their differences by locking them in the cellar was funny but Jackson almost left it to late to get a backbone and the talent show was ridiculous

Episode 13

It's bad enough that Shane steals Tilly's wheelchair at the charity night but to top it off Frank takes the money and what he had to do for Letitia was amusing but as he said he was told by any means necessary and Jamie was lucky it was only shot in the foot

8x14 Episode 14

Karen and the clown business was amusing but when she ends up finding a new way to make some extra money behind Jamie's back was priceless and the stolen gun ending up in her bag was a stroke of luck

8x15 Episode 15

When Chesney called the girls dad after the 12 year-old Bean attempts to shop lift i had a feeling she was doing it for her father but trying to set him up backfired until she killed her dad and Avril's hallucinations after being knocked over was amusing but Mimi and skewer was priceless

8x16 Episode 16

Jackson attacking Dee in front of a social worker after he sees Letitia kissing him was amusing but what a dilemma when he finds out he's is son and what his mom wrote on his back after he took Dee home was priceless especially when Avril thought it was Dee until his mother told the truth

8x17 Episode 17

I should of realised who was behind the God squad when the knew everyone's past and who would of thought Marty would return after all this time and Grace under the table reminded me of the first episode, Patty falling down the stairs and having Frank over a barrel will be interesting

8x18 Episode 18

Carl ducking when Mimi tried to headbutt him and hitting the condom machine was priceless but the evidence against Frank for Cynthia being assaulted was starting to stack up but thanks to Carl who is determined to prove his dad's innocence and phones Kev Ball for help

8x19 Episode 19

Mimi telling the kids who Cilla's father is was amusing but their faces when she went into more detail was priceless and what Aidan's mom said was sad but thinking he was responsible after drugging the stew was interesting

8x20 Episode 20

Marty's attempt at robbing the post office was funny and I'm surprised they got away with what they did to the vicar

8x21 Episode 21

The way Mimi decided to get Billy to start pulling his weight was interesting but coming back with the wrong baby was amusing and Micky doing his community service with the autistic people was great

8x22 Episode 22

Carl seeing the hand bag thief but walking past surprised me but Mimi and Billy going through with the wedding was interesting but the dancing afterwards was priceless

9x01 Episode 1

Frank working as a double agent after being tricked into grassing on the benefit cheats should be interesting but refusing a free drink was what gave it away but i can't believe how many got evicted

9x02 Episode 2

Poor Ian not being able to have a bath in peace but it was funny and Kelly giving a hand job to the old guy in hospital was disturbing but his wife pushing her over the bed and loosing the baby was sad, Billy's idea of everyone evicted should squat in each other's houses to confuse the council was rather cleaver but Carmen getting take hostage after she sent in the heavy squad was interesting

9x03 Episode 3

Mimi and Billy deciding to try and have an open marriage after she caught him masturbating was bizarre and I'm not surprised that Kelly ended up loosing control when she can't grieve

9x04 Episode 4

Poor Micky becoming the victim of a gay bashing but with the family still not knowing he is gay makes it harder to get revenge but the way he tracked him down and scared the life out of him was impressive, Carl falling for Clem would of been nice if he hadn't of run when he seen the wheelchair but his persistence to get her back was amusing and Ruby flooring the boys when they came onto her was amusing and Aidan being faced with a life-changing decision after his so called friend Frasier raped the teacher

Thread