Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

9x05 Episode 5

D.S. Brooks who is currently suspended pending some serious charges asking Jamie for a favour to be returned could have serious consequences and Aidan skipping school after he is haunted with nightmares about doing nothing to stop Frasier attacking his school teacher but her not reporting it to protect him was a surprise but at leased they are doing the right thing now and Liz dying after Micky delivered her baby was sad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-30-2010 21:31  
What a way Ian claims to know how to find out the identity of the thieves and what was the deaf kid thinking when he swearing at the Maguire's but Frank picking up the bracelet is bound to get him a k ...
Yes that was interesting way to identify the suspect but i didn't know toilets like those existed . I don't think frank is going get caught he just that lucky.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-30-2010 22:17  
Carl agonises over being in love with Lip's girlfriend Emily but pretending to be her brother for the DSS backfired when they tagged him and Sheila and her helping hand with the cop was disturbing
Yes it was disturbing but she was helping him since he did ask her for help plus she was wearing gloves. The ankle bracelet was rather intresting way for it to backfire on him.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-30-2010 23:18  
What a disturbing start when Kev's mother has thrown herself from her balcony on his birthday but Carol's new bloke Norman walking around naked in front of the children was disturbing and the kids fac ...
He was one hell of a nutcase so glad she dumped him

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 00:09  
Carl getting a job growing cannabis for the Maguire brothers you knew would end in trouble and Ian can get a good night sleep now Carl has a girlfriend
Poor carl trying help out get some money but it's good thing one brothers knew the cop but that lead confusion of whether he was a grass

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 01:10  
What a difference the Gallagher household is when Debbie grows on strike when she realise how much she is missing out on a 'normal' teenage life
Well she really has been taken for granted but she kind of adult since Fiona left so she has no choice but to be the responsible one but she found it hard but nice to see place tidy up when she came back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 14:00  
I loved the reference to Brookside and Myra Hindley after Sheila orders a conservatory for her backyard, but doesn't bargain on the builders excavating for the foundations - forcing her to tell Frank  ...
Not much of a season finale but frank not divorce from his first wife mean they not legally married is bound bite him in the ass

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 16:18  
I cant believe Lip's was celebrating his 18th birthday a year late thanks to his parents and the baby that Marty brought back pissing in Stan's tea was funny but the Maguire's tattooing their granddau ...
The Maguires moving next door should make things more interesting .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 18:56  
What was Frank thinking allowing Monica to get her claws into him, knowing what Sheila is like and then telling her he's still married to Monica was stupid but at leased he still has Monica
I am actually glad she left him nice to see she able leave the house 4 years later but having Monica has bobby prize ISN'T great.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 20:01  
Who would of thought that Ian would sleep with a girl and Mandy lying to her dad to protect the Gallagher's was nice but Frank again dropped them in it
You would thought they would picked a more good looking girl but i am glad he didn't run away with her. He was right she shouldn't settle with a gay dude.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2010 21:06  
You just knew the banter between Karen and Jamie would lead to a relationship but dinner with the Maguire's you would think she would run a mile and what were the Gallagher thinking about with Debbie  ...
They do say a dog is a man best friend but Karen getting set up and managing to make sure she didn't fall for it was great

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 01:20  
Carl looked pleased when he realised Yvonne's daughter wasn't pregnant until Yvonne pointed out he must of got close but them Yvonne having her house repossessed because of Kash and having to move by  ...
That extended episode singing was priceless and Frank doing poetry was rather amusing as the intro

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 11:29  
Frank getting an electric shock in his privates was funny but thinking he was dying was interesting but Lip's other girlfriend's turning up unexpected and the pub brawl was amusing
Yeah it was kind of pointless now that we knew nothing wrong with frank since this show is still going on but i like how he started question his life. I have say Lip other girlfriend is certainly more attractive than the girl he's with but her thinking she could stepmother was bound to get get knocked out. What was she thinking

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 12:53  
What an unusual story line with the snake eating Mimi's dog and how they managed to convince her the replacement dog was the same when it was missing a tattoo was impressive and I'm not surprised that ...
This really was average episode i think shock factor of this show has calm down

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 13:48  
I had to laugh when Ian and Jamie got locked in the cellar but i couldn't believe how much stock was take when Karen let them out and how can Paddy think by throwing Mimi a surprise party every year t ...
Well i surprised how much they took but big mistake letting punter know they were locked in but nice to see they saved Jockey .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 15:04  
Who would of thought Debbie was responsible for Liam's kidnapping to get the truth out of Frank about not winning the lottery but why didn't anyone look for the ticket
probably because they thought he had it somewhere

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 20:06  
Carrie takes the rap for Stan after he knocking down an old lady because he should be wearing glasses was nice until the old lady decides to try and sue… and Norma helping Yvonne after she was intimi ...
Yes but it good thing they spot her out and about

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 20:07  
You kind of felt sorry for Shane when Kelly dumped him after being payed off by Paddy and Liam running away because of the forthcoming baby but i liked Ian's line (never raise your hand to your childr ...
Well Shane should know better fall in love with a working girl. . Paddy paying her off showed she was after the money.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 20:08  
That was classic when Mandy and Ian bet who could pull the fireman first but thing don't go to plan when Ian finds out they have the same father and who would think Carl would date a girl so he can sl ...
OMG i couldn't believe twist Ian friend that problem when you hook up with stranger

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-1-2011 21:51  
You have to hand it to Debbie In search of a way to fund the family's first ever holiday she begins renting out rooms to American exchange students and you just knew she would soon has Carl, Shane wra ...
Frank finding love was rather amusing when he wasn't even looking

Thread