Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Shameless (UK) Premiered on Channel 4 on January 26, 2004

Blisteringly funny, offbeat drama following the rollercoaster lives and loves of an anarchic family from Manchester. Meet the Gallaghers. Mum went AWOL years ago, Dad stayed at home with the six children only to hit the bottle. And sometimes the kids... The real head of the family is big sister Fiona (20), who looks after Carl (11), Debbie (9) and baby Liam (3). She is occasionally helped, more often hindered, by reluctant virgin 'Lip' (16) and the actively gay, but very private, Ian (15).

Welcome to a hectic world of sexual adventures, triumphs, love, scams and a fair bit of crime on a rough Manchester housing estate, where wheel-less cars are the norm and the moving ones are stolen.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Shameless (UK) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-7-2013 12:54 ]

I know it seven season late but if I'm going to watch the US version i will have to catch up with the UK one first

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Life on Mars was the same but eventually they take their own paths and i watched the both

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The potato rolling across the floor was hysterical

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Putting the flowers in the gold fish bowl looked cruel

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I stopped to eat my tea and like you i enjoyed the first episode but Steve being honest makes a nice change

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The milk man was pleased to see her but what a way to get free milk

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was priceless but the translator was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm not surprised Frank was walking with a limp afterwards

Episode 3

I wonder what the kid was watching before Mandy kicked him out and setting her brother on him was mean but at leased he told her the truth and what a day to remember

Episode 4

Frank walking in to the bathroom while Karen was having a bath and then at breakfast was amusing and Debbie steeling the child was crazy but the elaborate plan to return him was impressive, peanut butter on the nappy looked disgusting

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought it returned on the 10th so i have a couple of weeks to catch up

Episode 5

Steve giving Frank an ultimatum after catching him in the toilet with Karen was interesting but Frank got what he deserved from Liam

Episode 6

What a state Frank looked dressed as a woman but attacking the guy from housing was stupid but their mom returning with her girlfriend was interesting and the bailiffs was funny

Episode 7

It's a good job they knocked Frank out to get him in the coffin before the bailiffs came in but Frank not realising that once he was dead he couldn't claim benefit was priceless and Sheila overcoming he phobia was great

Christmas Special 2004

Trust Kev to spreads more than a little festive cheer by selling knocked-off meat that's contaminated but the broken biscuits was funny and what a time for Sheila to have twins

Season 2 Episode 1

Frank pretending he's got a job to get his dad of his back was amusing but Veronica's attempts to get back in the pub after fighting with Karen was priceless

Season 2 Episode 2

Veronica's first night with the foster kid Eric was amusing especially when she found him in the morning but teaching him to defend himself backfired and know everybody knows Steve is a car thief thanks to him stealing the police chiefs wife's car

Season 2 Episode 3

I cant believe that Sheila would leave Frank with the twins and what a surprise that Steve has a 7 year old daughter but she doesn't know Steve is her father and what a way to redeem himself with the proposal

Season 2 Episode 4

That was priceless when the dog nicked Marty's dirty underwear and put it in the washing machine and Tony the cop stealing Steve car and what he found inside was interesting but he has now put Steve's life in danger

Thread