Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-3-2011 21:37  
Carl asking Karen to teach him some new techniques to impress his latest girlfriend was amusing but Mandy trying to fool Tom she had found one of his mothers friends was disastrous
Yeah but i really didn't see debbie's boyfriend coming that has to be the biggest surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-3-2011 21:38  
I cant believe Tom is arrested on suspicion of being the attacker after Debbie and him came across the woman first but because Debbie is underage she cant help him and what a showdown between Shane an ...
Yeah but this was good episode but gun going off at the end was rather amusing

Reply 193#193 codebreaker's post

Well i had hope they were going add it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 17:14  
Tom creeping in to Debbie's bedroom with chocolates was a bit creepy  and what was Frank thinking asking Monica to be nice to the benefit bloke and she was just as bad by going along with it. Paddy wa ...
Tom was rather disturbing breaking into Debbies house but confess to his boss was rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 18:44  
That was sad news for Ian's stowaway passenger and I'm not surprised that Monica has done another runner but Debbie almost getting caught shoplifting and then getting locked in the shopping center was ...
She really deserves being a typical teenager and i like that her new friend is sticking around.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 20:14  
What a state Paddy is in after his return and the Gallagher kids thinking they had inherited a new house was amusing but Kelly and Shane's scam was bound to end in tears
Yes but i have to say i didn't expect that sort of ending

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 21:14  
It's about time that Mimi found out about Paddy's addiction and what was Karen thinking by having a quickie with Mandy's guy but Kelly going to war over who will help aid Shane's recovery was nice
Well i can't believe Mandy was so stupid but we did see what happend to her in future episodes . I am glad Mimi found about Paddy's drug addiction i just don't get why he didn't tell he was kidnapped ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2011 22:13  
That was a nice surprise when Liam got in to the new school and Lillian giving her son counterfeit money was amusing but Karen's life has just got worse since Joe has brought Jamie's half of the pub
Well who would thought he was a smart one but i have to say frankie remembering he was smart was a surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-7-2011 23:13  
It's been a long time coming but Liam and Stella taken into care all because the social worker tricked Debbie and i know what Karen did with Joe was wrong but the hospital scene i think was enough to  ...
Yeah but Debbie should know better to trust her

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-8-2011 01:01  
How embarrassing for the Gallagher when Frank is caught short at a wake and everyone watching him go to the toilet outside but Mimi putting a hit on Paddy and then going to confession with Frank in th ...
This was ridiculous episode but who would thought Debbie new boyfriend who Maguire life?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-8-2011 19:38  
Joe may have delivered Karen's baby and be back in favour with the Maguire's but no thanks to him for not ringing the ambulance, i just wish someone would sort him out
Well he seemed to become bigger role this season but i had feeling he would get his just deserts by the end but i didn't think it would be Ian who knocked him out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-10-2011 23:05  
Who would of thought when Maxine and Ian are mugged that they would fight back and taking their attacker captive and Karen should of known better than to run away with Joe considering what he did to M ...
Well i have say this was best season finale ever Mimi giving birth was a great twist that no one saw coming but i liked how they got Guns on Roscoe

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-10-2011 23:13  
That as got to be the lowest of low what Monica did by getting her new girlfriend to tell them Debbie was killed in Afghanistan
I can't believe i didn't recognise her but was she pregnant ?. So i am thinking Monica kidnap Frank ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-14-2011 23:01  
How ironic that when Frank plans his escape from the psychiatric hospital that Libby is also planing to break him out but gets trapped inside instead and the not so much prison break tattoo was amusin ...
Well i was right it was Monica behind Frank's disappearance but all his dreams from doctor who to aliens were rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-19-2011 16:18  
I thought Kelly and Shane new fantasy-kidnap business was amusing especially when they find themselves in trouble afterwards but loosing her fingertip was priceless, i cant believe he turned it in to  ...
He really had no choice but you got love the neighbours i don't any of our neighbours would ever helps us out in this situation but that community really go beyond what most neighbours would ever do on a tv shows .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-9-2012 23:38  
Frank working as a double agent after being tricked into grassing on the benefit cheats should be interesting but refusing a free drink was what gave it away but i can't believe how many got evicted
Well we knew this would eventually happen that estate has claiming benefits for almost 8 years there were bound to get caught but surprised they got privatised

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-11-2012 00:01  
Poor Ian not being able to have a bath in peace but it was funny and Kelly giving a hand job to the old guy in hospital was disturbing but his wife pushing her over the bed and loosing the baby was sa ...
Well that got sorted but it was great to find out who was behind the pig mask and i had feeling it was Chez .

ps: Almost caught up 9 more episodes i am done

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-20-2012 23:18  
Mimi and Billy deciding to try and have an open marriage after she caught him masturbating was bizarre and I'm not surprised that Kelly ended up loosing control when she can't grieve
I found this episode rather boring

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-7-2012 23:21  
Shane coercing Jackson into participating in the robbery of a cigarette van at a supermarket was priceless, they couldn't organise a piss up at a brewery and the lengths Clem went to, to try and get C ...
Yes Shane was desperate but jackson certainly had the brains

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-2-2012 20:48  
God help Jamie when Karen finds out he has been playing away but showers in the middle of the day and washing his clothes will give the game away sooner or later and the auditions for the brothel was  ...
Yeah but i don't think she will find out i thought with the cave collapsing in season finale it would came out but it didn't .

Thread