97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Episodes Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:58 ]

Episode 1

Ok i have seen a lot tv shows so this really was something to watch because it was awful i think that politeness word i can say,  i can't use the S word . However i am going watch episode 2 next with Matt la blanc that's the only reason why i am watching the second episode.

on positive side having distinguished British actor audition for a part he nailed by being British was great to watch but asking him to do it in an American accent was bad idea.

Episode 2

Well this was a better episode certainly more amusing at the end but Matt La blanc was not bad even if he comes off like pompous actor who only doing the show for money. One thing i can say that's good about this show they are not pretending to be somebody else.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The commotion with the security guy on the gate and waiting for the bath to fill up was amusing

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Still loving the commotion with the security guy on the gate and the guy who's wife is blind was horrible but Carol slipped up about the master bedroom

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

So do you like the show ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Only to see if it gets any better

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was thinking the same thing

Episode 3 previews

Episode 3

Sean driving Matt's car saying i wish i knew how to drive i thought was amusing and their security guard letting Matt straight through was great but Beverly looking at Matt's junk because of what Sean said was priceless

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Still can't believe he follow him bathroom to see his wille

Reply 11#11 bala's post

No i cant believe he did that

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

If you are going talk to an actor you better be professional

But love the line: My eyes are up here, i'm not a piece of meat

Reply 13#13 bala's post

That unusual for a bloke to say that, that's normally what a woman would say which made it that much more funny

Episode 4 Previews

[ Last edited by bala at 1-25-2011 17:59 ]

Episode 4

Well rescue Matt from bar was good but Matt tricking them to going his kids house and his ex wife was so amusing but it was nice of her let him see his boys.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm surprised his ex-wife let him in to see the boys after what he called her but Beverly's face after he was sick on her was priceless

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Exactly i was surprised as well you were thinking Beverly would start liking Matt but what makes the show great is them bickering with each other

Reply 18#18 bala's post

At leased Matt got Beverly's name right for once just before he was sick

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but speaking Spanish to maid was funny

97 12345
Thread