Thread
Printable Version

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Episode 2

I was right about her knowing her husband was cheating on her but what she said about being blind but not blind was amusing and Sean refusing the sports car while Beverly accepted it was interesting

Episode 3

Taking a phone call at funeral was rather amusing and telling the priest continue was crazy.

2x03 Episode 3

No surprise that Matt wanted Jamie to finish with his meat missile when her father in-law had just died and trust Morning to put her foot in it about being in Sean's bedroom

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of a birthday present Morning gave Sean and rather sweet . no one should spend their birthday by themselves

2x04 Episode 4

What a time and place to have a conversation but the splash made me laugh and what Morning had engraved on Sean's belated birthday present was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

That first time i ever heard that term ?

it really can't be that common ?

2x05 Episode 5

Merc getting Bethany to book a weekend away only for Jamie to also book a weekend away but the confusion was amusing and the lump on Morning's face was enough to put anyone off but Sean's face while she was on her knees was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2012 17:27 ]

2x06 Episode 6

Beverly turning down a date with Morning's brother was ironic considering Sean and Morning have had an affair but Merc asking Matt to get one of his former 'Friends' cast mates to make a special appearance would of been great if he could of got one to turn up, Beverly and Sean laughing about his second encounter with Morning was amusing but sad they could get over their differences

Episode 8

He should know better to let his phone next to her but answer it was priceless and merc getting fired should be interesting consider who they are replace him with

2x07 Episode 7

It's a good job the kids in the back of the car had headphones on with their mother swearing while on the phone but listening to her shout at the other drivers was funny and thinking the worst about the bulge in Matt's trousers was priceless

2x08 Episode 8

Matt using his stalker when he was drunk was crazy but answering his phone to his ex-wife was amusing and Carol is the right person to take over from Merc

Episode 9

Well she finally realise Merc won't leave his wife even after she found out she was cheating on him with matt but asking him to leave the car when it was raining was nice . I hope she reconsider that job offer after what he said to her.

2x09 Episode 9

Beverly spilling the beans to Carol about saint Jamie and her affair with Matt was amusing but what happened after Merc pissed on Matt was priceless especially Carol kicking him out of her car in the rain

Episodes Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 12, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Episode 1

Good returning episode but i liked that pick off straight after the last episode and recap was very helpful to reminds us what happened last year.

You got to feel sorry Carol thinking she was going to get Merc's job and finding out it was someone else. Matt really can't get a break get pulled over with a DUI with his kids was just bad timing thinking cop would let him go because he was Matt was amusing.

Episode 2

Matt present to Bev & Stephen was rather sweet and amusing he really is great friend to solve your problems and Matt finding out his ex wife was going get married was interesting and not realise that his kids imaginary friend is going to be her husband was priceless.

3x01 Episode One

Matt trying to get the cork out of the champagne bottle with one hand was amusing and what a shame Carol dropped the hint about getting Merc's job before it had been confirmed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-21-2014 20:55 ]

3x02 Episode Two

Beverly getting the wrong idea about who Carol gave a hand job too at Nickelodeon was amusing and Matt finding out his ex wife was getting married was interesting as his kids have been talking about him for a while

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-21-2014 20:56 ]

3x03 Episode Three

Carol new boss asking for a 6am meeting only to fail to turn up himself but using the death of his dog was lame as it was obvious he was lying

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I can't believe Carol didn't ask him what he was doing with all those pills on his table ?

Thread