51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The commotion with the security guy on the gate and waiting for the bath to fill up was amusing

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Still loving the commotion with the security guy on the gate and the guy who's wife is blind was horrible but Carol slipped up about the master bedroom

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Only to see if it gets any better

Episode 3

Sean driving Matt's car saying i wish i knew how to drive i thought was amusing and their security guard letting Matt straight through was great but Beverly looking at Matt's junk because of what Sean said was priceless

Reply 11#11 bala's post

No i cant believe he did that

Reply 13#13 bala's post

That unusual for a bloke to say that, that's normally what a woman would say which made it that much more funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm surprised his ex-wife let him in to see the boys after what he called her but Beverly's face after he was sick on her was priceless

Reply 18#18 bala's post

At leased Matt got Beverly's name right for once just before he was sick

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I wonder what he said to the maid

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The girl getting the munches after smoking pot was amusing and being caught watching Morning's video was disturbing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Trust Beverly to run into Matt's car but them hooking up at the end was rather amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was obvious Sean would figure it out after Beverly came home smelling of Matt's cologne

2x01 Episode 1

The blind wife must know her husband is cheating on her so giving Matt a hand job was amusing but being told he has butter on his trousers was terrible

2x02 Episode 2

I was right about her knowing her husband was cheating on her but what she said about being blind but not blind was amusing and Sean refusing the sports car while Beverly accepted it was interesting

2x03 Episode 3

No surprise that Matt wanted Jamie to finish with his meat missile when her father in-law had just died and trust Morning to put her foot in it about being in Sean's bedroom

2x04 Episode 4

What a time and place to have a conversation but the splash made me laugh and what Morning had engraved on Sean's belated birthday present was amusing

2x05 Episode 5

Merc getting Bethany to book a weekend away only for Jamie to also book a weekend away but the confusion was amusing and the lump on Morning's face was enough to put anyone off but Sean's face while she was on her knees was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2012 17:27 ]

2x06 Episode 6

Beverly turning down a date with Morning's brother was ironic considering Sean and Morning have had an affair but Merc asking Matt to get one of his former 'Friends' cast mates to make a special appearance would of been great if he could of got one to turn up, Beverly and Sean laughing about his second encounter with Morning was amusing but sad they could get over their differences

2x07 Episode 7

It's a good job the kids in the back of the car had headphones on with their mother swearing while on the phone but listening to her shout at the other drivers was funny and thinking the worst about the bulge in Matt's trousers was priceless

2x08 Episode 8

Matt using his stalker when he was drunk was crazy but answering his phone to his ex-wife was amusing and Carol is the right person to take over from Merc

51 123
Thread