130 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

House of Anubis

House of Anubis

Welcome to the House of Anubis. There are 8 students living in the house and I'm keeping my eye on all of them. So far some weird things are happening. Nina arrives at the House of Anubis, and Joy immediately gets taken away? Coincidence? I think not. Between that unsolved mystery, a cranky caretaker with a creepy stuffed crow, and an attic that's probably haunted, everyone needs to keep an eye on this House.

1st night: Premiered on 1/1/11 -- Nickelodeon
2nd night Premier on 1/2/11

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-2-2011 06:27 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

House of Anubis - Full Length Trailer - Nick USA

this has been on tv in Belgium for some time but I never watched it completely, my nieces have though, they really love it. (they are 12 and 10).

I head this was overseas.  I thought it was a knock-off of Tower Prep. I'm still on the fence.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

From trailer i posted it look nothing like Tower prep

The preview I saw a few weeks ago had a bunch on kids in front of an old house with uniforms.  That's what tower prep looked like too in the promo's.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

if you can't tell the difference between those two promos than i am not going explain it to you

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's not a matter of telling them apart, it's that they looked the same.  The same promo.  Different CHANNELS, just the same vibe.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Ok to me it doesn't so we will just agree to disagree.

From what i saw House Anubis there seem mystery about a girl who has disappeared and another girl has taken her place whereas Tower prep the student are trapped in that place.

Can you see from my point of view they are different?.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Oh I get what you are saying.  You are being WAYYYY deeper than I am.   I literally only saw a pic of House of Anubis the first time.  No back story or anything just the pic of the kids in uniform in front of a house.  It reminded me of Tower Prep.

If I saw what you did, the "yes" the two are totally different.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

Yes i am very deep person-with the amount tv show i watch i kind of have to pay attention to show trailer to decided whether i will watch it.

1x01 House of Secrets

I thought i would give this a try but didn't realise they are only 11min long and shown in pairs. Nina arriving from America and while she is shown her room Joy has been take away without saying goodbye and i thought the food fight was amusing

I'm watching and it's interesting.  Not really scarey, but a could see a child being a bit nervous. The victor story line is interesting.

What's up with Sara?

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

I'm on the second instalment i think it's episode 5 & 6 where Nina and Fabian sneak into the attic and discover the painting, with some Egyptian hieroglyphics on the back

1x07 - 08 House of Agendas - House of Keys

Fabian and Nina manage to crack the code from the hieroglyphics which leading them to the staircase where they break open the step to find the key to the next clue but Alfie sprained ankle was over the top

1x09 - 10 House of Discovery - House of Hyper

Alfie getting the deer head stuck on was amusing and all the others covering for Nina after she put the attic key outside his office was nice

thanks codebreaker for the episode recap.  I've been missing a few and it's actually helpful!!    Keep it up.

1x11 - 12 House of Cheats - House of Rumors

Jerome blackmailing Mara for cheating was predictable and trust Amber to follow Nina and Fabian when they sneaked back into the attic to listen to the cylinders which contain the voice of a frightened little girl

1x13 - 14 House of Intruders - House of Proof

With Jason finding Joy's broken mobile at the school bins he is now thinking that there is more to the rumors of her disappearance and it looks like Sarah from the old people's home is the girl from the recordings

1x15 - 16 House of Confrontation - House of Alarms

The gang manages to pick up the next puzzle piece when the midday sun reflects through a chandelier in the hallway and Jason's investigations lead him to a meeting with Victor and he emerges a changed man

130 1234567
Thread