Thread
Printable Version

House of Anubis

1x17 - 18 House of Flames - House of Passages

The gang manages to open the old stove in the kitchen with Nina's pendant and they find the next clue - an old tethering ring with a code on the inside

1x19 -20 House of Kidnap - House of Cat-Nap

Patricia persuades Nina to go and meet Rufus to show him the pendant but they witness Victor kidnapping an apparently unconscious Rufus and the gang turn to Trudy for help but Victor fires her on the spot

1x21 - 22 House of Cameras - House of Numbers

Nina finds an article on Tutankhamen's treasure and the original owners of Anubis House and they may have removed items from his tomb that was never found but Victor is forced to remove the cameras and reinstate Trudy after help from Mick's Dad

1x23 - 24 House of Scares - House of Fakers

The photograph of Victor from the 1920's looking exactly the same as he looks now has got the gang intrigued and i thought it was obvious the zombies in the wardrobe was Alfie and Jerome

1x25 - 26 House of Identity - House of Emergency

Mara changing her appearance to try and impress Mick got all there attention and Alfie getting trapped in the cellar whilst going back to retrieve his zombie mask was predictable but Nina accidentally gives Alfie the elixir from the cellar to drink and is hospitalized

1x27 - 28 House of Reunion - House of Memories

It looks like Alfie drank cleaning fluid but whilst visiting him in hospital, Patricia finds Rufus in a catatonic state and the gang manages to read a secret message hidden in the dictionary which gives them their next clue until Victor catches them and forces them to hand over the next puzzle piece

1x29 - 30 House of Drama - House of Codes

Patricia spots Joy in the audience and almost blows her cover and the gang works out they could be searching for the Cup of Ankh, making fun of Victor was amusing but trust Nina to forget the combination when she attempts to break into Victor's safe

1x31 - 32 House of Risk - House of Thieves

It was obvious that Victor would realizes the similarities the play had to the secret society but Joy disappearing yet again was predictable and Rufus kidnapping Patricia was a surprise

1x33 - 34 House of Hazard - House of Charades

Swapping Victor's security video was funny and Nina and Amber searching for Patricia was lucky that Rufus's van was leaking but getting themselves trapped was dumb

Okay Code.  We are on the same page.   Where are you watching these?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

i think he downloads them

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Yes bala's right i have been downloading them but whoever has uploaded them has them all numbered differently

1x35 - 36 House of Rendezvous - House of Rescue

It's a good job they followed Mrs. Andrews and rescued Patricia from the van and it looks like they have fooled then in thinking Joy is safe

House Arrest - House of Hoax

Fabian losing a puzzle piece when he shoves his bag on top of the locker was careless but when Alfie discovers the puzzle piece that Fabian lost Patricia steals it back and Nina thinks that the house may be coming to life should be interesting

House of Time - House of Aliens

Alfie fishing around so the gang tells him he was right all along about aliens so Alfie attacking Mrs Andrews believing her to be an alien all because he watched re-runs of a TV show was funny

House of Masks - House of Pursuit

Nina discovers the next clue hidden inside a fake phonograph cylinder in the attic and Victor has found Sarah at the care home

this whole victor/sarah thing is very creepy.  You'll like the next episode with sarah.  Very imformative.

why don't any of them say something back to victor??  Maybe because I'm an adult and I never went to boarding school, but seriously he's such a jerk.  blah.

House of Yesterday - House of Victory

I had a feeling when Sarah visited Nina in her dreams that she had past away and confirmed when Trudy informed Nina that the nursing home called to tell her that Emily had passed away that night and now they know that Rufus is Sarah's age, and has definitely taken the elixir like Victor

are we out of episodes??  It stopped playing on nickelodeon.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

It looks like they are back this week

Thread