Thread
Printable Version

House of Anubis

2x67 House Of Collections 2x68 House Of Speculation

Jerome taking Sarah's dollhouse is going to cause trouble but Mara and Eddie's stakeout almost catching them down the cellar was close but Jasper uncovering the collector should be interesting

2x69 House Of Sabotage 2x70 House Of Nine Lives

Fabian having to prevent Joy from running Eddie's story while Patricia was supposed to do the same with Eddie was interesting but Joy asking for a kiss while Nina was the other side of the door could of been awkward

2x71 House Of Forgeries 2x72 House Of Hijack

Vera and Victor having three reflectors while the kids have the other three is going to be interesting to see who will get all six first and they should of kept someone on guard so Vera couldn't locks them in the barn, Trudy getting knocked out and experiences memory loss was unfortunate and what's happened to Vera

2x73 House Of Freeze 2x74 House Of Timeout

Victor trying to save Vera from Senkhara by using the kids was predictable but disappointed they fell for it so easily and that was a harsh article about Nina but interesting twist at the end about the time piece

2x75 House Of Reflectors 2x76 House Of Illusion

I liked the way they used Eddie to unlock the reflectors but almost loosing his head was a close call

2x77 House Of Dreams 2x78 House Of Pitfalls

Senkhara possessing Nina's gran and demanding the mask looked creepy and the kids discovering they must play the ancient Egyptian game but what a way to end with Nina disappearing

2x79 House Of Phantoms 2x80 House Of Surrender

It was obvious Nina's friends would try to cover for her absence but when she awakens in a subterranean cell and sees the ghost that looks like Victor was interesting but fainting when she thought she was dead was amusing but with Alfie about to fall like Nina

2x81 House Of Strategy 2x82 House Of Memory

I cant believe Fabian asked for Joy's help with the Egyptian game considering some of the other thing she has done and Vera intervening when Trudy seeks medical assistance for her memory problems should be interesting

2x83 House Of Pretenders 2x84 House Of Trouble

It's a good job Joy overheard Rufus talking to Jasper and the kids faking the effects of the memory box was impressive and Rufus taking Jerome should be interesting but Senkhara visiting Eddie and Fabian was great

2x85 House Of Traps 2x86 House Of Stakes

Fabian clashing with Joy cost another two of them down the hole so with only Joy and Fabian left I'm impressed they completed it and got the others back

2x87 House Of Missions 2x88 House Of Captives

Nina should of been horrified when she uncovers the details of Senkhara's plan but putting it on to save her friend and gran was predictable

2x89 House of The Chosen 2x90 House of Freedom

It looks like Eddie is the chosen one after he displays some bizarre behavior and not quite what i expected to be the second-season finale but never the less still enjoyable

I can't believe how many episodes they are very time consuming to watch.

Reply 94#94 bala's post

There only short episodes

3x01 House of Arrivals 3x02 House of Presents

Eddie's vision in the wardrobe was interesting as it was about a new girl but bumping into her and saying she was the girl from his dream was amusing the others being told Nina isn't coming back was a surprise but Victor catching KT snooping around the basement was crazy as she only just got there

3x03 House of Truth 3x04 House of Hieroglyphs

KT joining forces with Eddie to unlock the mystery of her key was interesting but getting it stuck in Victor's door was careless and it was obvious Victor would come looking for his lost bracelet

3x05 House of Revelations 3x06 House of Questions

Eddie and KT seeking info about Miss Denby was understandable after finding the key in her bag but sneaking into her place was risky but screaming when in the attic was corny and I can't believe Trudy agreed to have diner with Victor

3x07 House of Pi 3x08 House of Mistrust

That was a surprising discovery for Eddie about his father but how Victor couldn't tell he was being followed was crazy and Amber was lucky there were mice around when she let out a scream but getting accidentally locked in the attic was unfortunate

3x09 House of Trickery 3x10 House of Unity

Amber saying she was sleepwalking when she was found in the tank room was a little lame and I'm surprised Victor believes he has his bracelet back

Thread