Thread
Printable Version

Off The Map Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's sad that they lied to the mother to keep her calm and how lucky was the guy who got the electric shock but unlucky in love until they found the girl in the blue dress

Reply 20#20 bala's post

ok that's helpfull thanks

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Thanks for the link.   I'm bad with names when new shows start too - especially if it's a larger cast.  

I'm still really enjoying this show.  I like the characters more as we learn more about them and think if the caliber of writing continues to be good it will last a little while.  I hate to get into new shows because so many get cancelled, but sometimes it's worth taking the chance.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 23#23 waterlilybarb's post

Your welcome and i agree that writing is good with success of both Grey's anatomy and Private practice i think it's in good hands. I just hope people watch this . I just don't like the fact that they are worm in the romantic connection between the doctor i want see more jungle medical mishaps and see how doctor react. I rather push romance to next season.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I agree, but since it does come from the creator of GA & PP, romance is bound to be a big part of the story.  I think the medical aspect is quite interesting, especially seeing how young American doctors learn to cope with the limitations of working in the tropics.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

On the Mean Streets of San Miguel

Wow another great episode a Nazi hiding out for 40 years was interesting but those kids had no idea it was sad and it look like all the characters have secret .

Off the Map 1x05 Preview

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Mina wanting to save the old man just so he could face the consequences of his war crimes was an interesting dilemma and the way she got the medicine from the customs guy was amusing

I'm Here

Well I am glad daughter manages to forgive her father but seriously it very naive she blamed him for the situation she is right she lost her leg this isn't something you get over it doesn't a day get over losing a leg it takes months

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was some underwater rescue but the father talking about prosthetics was a bit strange considering they hadn't started and it's a good job there was no sharks about with all that blood in the water and kissing Alma seemed to of bridged the language problem

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i liked how every episode rescue are different

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I hope we find out a little more about the gun shot victim but the way they protected him was nice

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was but they took a risk it good thing it escaped from hospital when cop was doing his rounds

It's Good

Another good episode but wasn't expecting a cliffhanger at the end

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I liked the way she negotiated for the drugs after the robbery and what a cliffhanger with the helicopter

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

That what i like about the episode just as we are used each episode having a happy ending they do this keep us interested in the show only people who from start will appreciate this.

Es Un Milagro

Well nice conclusion shame that lady died

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Nice conclusion with the helicopter crash but God's sense of humour when Ryan was searching for a missing girl who fell from the helicopter was amusing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing Ryan medical condition was a surprise as well

Reply 39#39 bala's post

it's so sad for both of them. Because it's only going to cause pain. But I think she might get a new heart.
btw, the medication that she gave the girl, was it really the right one, because I thought they had to go with the helicopter to get those...

Thread