Thread
Printable Version

Lights Out Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

The first episode was OK, I'm glad he went back to the bar and they knew what they were getting in to before the fight but how can he turn down a $10 million purse when he's broke

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I like the way they drop little hints about his dementia like forgetting where the car was and it's nice that his oldest daughter knows and has confronted him but asking her not to tell her mother was wrong

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I liked the story to her young daughter about how she first meet their dad and Omar was to arrogant but surviving ten rounds was impressive

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Forgetting the golden rule to keep his right up was his downfall but the head slaps at the start was funny

Reply 13#13 bala's post

How embarrassing to be told your card had to be confiscated in front of everyone and he was lucky in the cage fighting to a different set of rules or was there any rules

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Lights was hard on Daniella and i thought his wife knew when she was talking about the x ray but i think it was the other fighter in the hospital

Reply 20#20 bala's post

He was lucky in the car accident but his brother letting him use his car was crazy and that news reporter was starting to be a hand full

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Wasn't the fact he covered up the accident enough and after what the doctor said he knew

Reply 25#25 bala's post

He was lucky to pass the eye test and using water to increase his wait was crafty but i feel sorry for Daniella having to keep her dad's secret, what a come back in round 2 after the dirty fighting in round 1

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ava pulling the knife on Ed thinking the worst of him was amusing but Ed's different style of training should be interesting

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It was only a matter of time before Ed would comes between Lights and his family but trust his brother to stab him

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I liked the way Light's waited for him to throw the first punch but the kids watching on the computer was amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was sad about the former champ, Jerry "The Rainmaker" Raynes and the councilman trying to get Lights on tape about the cake box full of cash from Brennan was a dirty trick but getting Jerry to shut him up was a clever move

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I'm glad he figured out what his mother was up to and breaking his hand was the icing on the cake but was the black eye fake considering he was in pain from one broken hand and $20'000 was rather generous

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I suppose Lights had to win especially with Death Row being so confident he was going to win but the ref seemed to have been working for Death Row but after the hammering in the first round I'm not surprised it affected his brain

Thread