Thread
Printable Version

InSecurity Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well this really interesting comedy she did quite well i mean what are the chances she ends up being tortured doctor from school but i liked how she manages keep calm even when she got kidnapped and fact her team tried to cover up her disappearance was very amusing but using his peanut butter allergy to defeat him was funny .

[ Last edited by bala at 1-12-2011 15:37 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least apology before the slap was nice

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

This isn't as funny as it thinks it is

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but singing at end remove the brainwash was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's not exactly funny show just stupid

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

So glad this now been added means i catch up on this

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-14-2011 13:42  
Alex delegating her mission to assassinate an assassin was obviously going to go wrong but the assassin falling down the lift shaft was funny
Anything Alex does always ends causing more trouble. Who would of thought it would be this difficult for a secret organisation to kill an assassin?. She finally managed to get the shot

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-16-2011 20:42  
This get worst with a simple mission to copy the contents of a briefcase so Alex poses as Peters sons mother at hockey tryouts to distract a hockey dad a /North Korean spy while the gang have to copy  ...
Yeah it was simple mission break into the car photo the contents but seriously who bring camera with memory card full ?. This really is a education on how not to be a Spy.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-24-2011 21:38  
Jojo getting run over by Alex and then suffering from amnesia was amusing but Burt making the most of it was funny untill she got her memory back thanks to Burt bumping her head again
Alex driving has much to desired but seriously Amnesia from getting knock down from a car reverse?. You really switch off your brain when you watch this show. Trust Burt to bump her head again shame they didn't try that earlier .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-3-2011 00:58  
It's her first night off in ages and all Alex wants to do is dance untill the terrorists crash the party but it was unfortunate their boss gave their identity away
I am more shocked at the fact he didn't realise Alex telling him how many terrorist was in the room?. Seriously how did he become person in charge i understand that this is a comedy but they don't need to make all character look incompetent. Reading the manual on hostage taking is beyond a joke   . Paluma was smart bad women

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-11-2011 11:00  
The Ghost who was the spy and master of escape, considering the size of him and all his botched escapes was amusing but Alex thinking he escaped through the air vent was crazy
Yeah this has got be my favourite episode so far but his escape was rather great he made to Exit

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-16-2011 15:04  
Burt stealing the finger screen was amusing but the Dutch calling it the hand job was funny especially when they thanked Burt for it
Yeah but how did Dutch get his parents?

Thread