33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Skins (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah Stanley friends are great but using the car to speed didn't go to plan . The way Tony treats Michelle was so bad but Stanley doesn't have much luck either, these love triangle are always predictable. i also thought was funny  what the judge said about his dad after letting it go to court was great . I like ending with them tell truth to each other

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

What his friend did to Abbud was awful telling the custom officer he had a bomb up his behind must of hurt . It was rather funny they didn't show them checking .Chris making out with the teacher when other teacher was in the tent was amusing.Licking the toad was disgusting .

I really felt bad for him finding Tea and Tony but seriously fall off the pole was crazy he's lucky and he has every right to be angry at her.   

ps: finding out who the stranger in woods was funny since Abbud was driven away with her.

Michelle

Wow this was great episode she finally had it with Tony and it's a good thing the doctor ran her mother test on her because she found out she had a clamp.Her mother really get around and i am surprised she turn out so normal.

Stanley get opportunity with Michelle was great but he got a little too excited quickly but found it amusing her hand stunk down his pant. You really do feel sorry for her because you would think she knew about Tony but her friend trying keep it a secret backfired on all of them.  

But that was one hell of goodbye she gave Tony just when you think she was fall for him again she told him get lost

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's a good job Stanley was over excited or he may of also caught chlamydia from Michelle and she was lucky the doctor examined her by mistake but i liked the way she finished it by one last fling because they were STD compatible

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

She had a condom in her bra she told stanley about

Daisy

Well a nice episode but Abed was lucky after trying to get laid for the whole season he get offer from unexpected friend but it look like they could become more

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I can understand why Daisy covered for her sister for the damage to the piano but sacrificing her audition money to replace it was sad and Abbud screams of joy was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Wow her sister look identical to her

1x09 Tina

Chris's brother watching Tina come down the ladder was amusing and Tina pulling the fire alarm to get out of her own test was crazy and why do they produce a show with bad language only to bleep some off them out, Dave getting Tina arrested should of been expected

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but policeman giving Chris a doll and asked him whether she trust him was strange surely it male doll not a female doll?

1x10 Eura - Everyone

The woman on the ladder got more than she bargained for when she saw Chris which was amusing but Cadie and Stanley on stage was impressive, Stanley getting the kiss he wanted from Michelle was a nice way to end the first season

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah stanley getting the kiss was nice but Eura really knew how to get the whole gang together but i did think it was amusing when Tony parents were argue about him and she decides to strip off and pour milk over herself

MTV Cancels Skins

Music Television has dropped the Guillotine of Cancellation on the neck of its controversial, often-shirtless teen drama Skins, a.k.a. American Apparel Ads: The Series. The big question that one person out there is now asking himself is, "Was it canceled because of ratings, or because it was too controversial?" I've got this one: Yes, yes, and also because it was terrible. There wasn't even a werewolf in it. [EW]

33 12
Thread