Thread
Printable Version

Skins (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Skins (US) 1x01 Tony

Very similar to the UK version but this is going to be a lot more censored compared to Channel 4's but the old guy on the bus trying to watch the phone video was amusing

Skins (US) 1x02 Tea

Betty going back to Tea's place was amusing especially when she meet her family in the morning and then her Nan joining her in bed as she was enjoying her own company was funny

Reply 8#8 bala's post

This was a great episode and her laughing after making out with Tony was funny

Skins (US) 1x03 Chris

What was Chris thinking by spending all that money and not realising his mother had gone but how embarrassing having a hard on for so long, i forgot about Michelle odd shaped breasts from the original show

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Stanley using Cadie to get the blue pills was cruel and the Doctor giving her the pills wants a check up from the neck up herself and Michelle mother was a handful but her boyfriend was a pervert at the party

Reply 16#16 bala's post

These American shows have most people seeing councillors and popping pills for one thing or another

1x05 Stanley

The bicycle accident was amusing and the guys stalling the teacher because Stanley was late was nice and Michelle getting jealous was just like the UK version but Stanley wrecking his dads old banger i thought was funny and what the judge said about his dad after letting it go to court was great

1x06 Abbud

That was one tough but lucky mousse and Abbud should of known better than trying to kiss Tea but finding her with Tony was too much for him

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's a good job Stanley was over excited or he may of also caught chlamydia from Michelle and she was lucky the doctor examined her by mistake but i liked the way she finished it by one last fling because they were STD compatible

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I can understand why Daisy covered for her sister for the damage to the piano but sacrificing her audition money to replace it was sad and Abbud screams of joy was amusing

1x09 Tina

Chris's brother watching Tina come down the ladder was amusing and Tina pulling the fire alarm to get out of her own test was crazy and why do they produce a show with bad language only to bleep some off them out, Dave getting Tina arrested should of been expected

1x10 Eura - Everyone

The woman on the ladder got more than she bargained for when she saw Chris which was amusing but Cadie and Stanley on stage was impressive, Stanley getting the kiss he wanted from Michelle was a nice way to end the first season

Thread