137 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:38 ]

Pilot

Well how bad must your day be to be fired ,have a guy fall on you and get hit by a car but somehow she's fine and the guy who fell on her she represent but he got suspended sentence and guy who hit her with his car decides to work for her.

This really is a great start to a show but the ending those criminals asking her patent on car door opener for criminal purpose really took the biscuit.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I loved how she flipped the situation round on the protection racket guy but having to defend him so quickly was amusing and i missed the first time around about his mother dying during child birth of his older brother

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny,  the way he said it was great it took a few seconds figure it out

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this episode.  It's so fresh and quirky and I love kathy bates!  TAWANDA.  hehehe  I am really looking forward to this.  Even more to her pulling out a gun on the Rat in tonights episode.     That's totally my kinda woman!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!  Couldn't be happier.  BEAMING!!!!!!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

So who exactly is Brittany Snow's character??  I missed the first 5-10 mins.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

She is the assistant to Harry

Heat of Passion

Just when you think they couldn't top the first episode they did with this episode. It's sad that an elderly women was forced commit armed robbery because she couldn't afford to to eat. The laundry mat case was great 1 child policy was surprise it got move up to higher court was great result.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Great result for both case especial considering they both had a up hill battle with the judges but sad that a pensioner had to resort to crime

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

At least she was nice enough to welcome them to the neighbourhood .

Episode 3

Average episode it look like that annoying lawyer is actually go to stay around become some sort enemy/alliance with Harry i just hope they don't hook up

Reply 11#11 bala's post

well it's kind of looking like they will, but Harry has a good influence on him and I think he will change (which is a good thing for him, but maybe a bad think for the show since he's actually kind of funny to watch)

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

I think he will take time calling that  young lawyer a prep squeak was rather funny to hear

Reply 13#13 bala's post

well yeah that too I don't know what I would have done if someone started calling me names like that. I think it's impressive that Adam didn't do anything. I would have started yelling back or defending myself or something like that. But it was funny and he kind of made himself look like a fool
Also calling Adam rude, not realising that he is worse is great.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

How tragic that Jeffrey Rollins served life for a murder he did not commit only to be denied parole no mater what he said but with his persistence he eventually got his parole

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks to Harry but shame he's not exactly free one parole violation back in jail

That guy came up with so many names to call the "pip squeak" lawyer.  Funny.  

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

David E.Kelly is quite good at creating character like that if you watched one last of his show you can see how great he is at creating characters. Boston Legal really was suppose be his last show but missed doing legal shows so he created this one.

Another great episode i can't believe they got a settlement out fast food case. Well beat up the guy who attack that women was good but he got warning from lawyers

wheel of justice

I really like Dameon's sence of justice. It's twisted, but kinda wild west.  Ya know, that guy should have been beaten like the pansy "b" that he is!!  Go dameon!!!

again...really enjoyed show.

137 1234567
Thread