Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

yeah but it's still considered assault

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Chunhua getting attacked behind the laundromat was terrible but her assailant getting set free after cutting a deal was disgusting and I'm with Damien in taking justice into his own hands

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but i was surprised at how good he was at taking justice

Reply 23#23 bala's post

he feels a since of responsiblity and I respect that.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i suppose he does,  she paided him to protect people in his community.

A Day In The Life

Well harry find out her client guilty wanting resign from case and judge didn't let her so she decided tank the case which consequence on her legal licence. I love the cake but firework candle was great ending

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The judge was warned that if she didn't let Harry drop the case she would tank the case but i was impressed with her statement to the panel of judges and that was a risky deal Malcolm made

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Harry didn't realise that she put all her employees at risk by that decision.

Bangers in the House

Well maybe Kate from fairly legal could done a better job at mediate but Malcolm did a good job mediate the gang war

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I liked Malcolm for the mediation since it was clear that Harriet was asking to much off them and didn't try to understand them. However, she did have a good suggestion with the waponsfree debat and the horn was funny.
I liked that in the end the kid 'only' got beaten up for leaving the gang and Harry not understanding why he was greatfull showed once again that she didn't try to understand the gangs.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Yes that was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Malcolm did a great job but Lewis thanking Harry from his hospital bed seemed strange but he was happy to be alive

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Blow Horn!   That's what I say.....

American Dreams

Well i knew as soon as we saw the sister i knew she was the boss once the lawyer told them there after the boss it's the rule of tv. I really felt bad for four albinos seeking asylum in the U.S. .I really feel sorry for Malcolm but at least she came back to ay she's sorry.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Harry trying not to laugh when Tommy told her about saying he charges an arm and a leg to the albino's was amusing and Jenna having her car stolen but is later returned by the thief's sister in the hope they will represent him was interesting

About epi:
I liked the kid who was a doctor and he was right about not asking questions cause if you do in that kind of neighbourhood you'll probably end up death (this is based on tvshows and not on reality since I don't know a thing about that) But he did the right thing and the donor being the copkiller was sad.
The end looked a lot like an ending of leverage though, anyone else notice that?
btw: the shooter of Louis hasn't been cought, will that be a follow-up story?

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I suppose they will be later on follow up episode you allow some unresolved story-lines keep the show going otherwise why would people watch it.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I really enjoyed the episode and Great to have Catherine Manheim come in to guest.    Love her.

Nice twist with the ganger that shot a cop and saved a life.  Shame he's going to jail, but he did kill someone.  The ending with all the members looking at Harry and her "posse" was kinda scarey.  You think they'll put a hit out on her??  Hmm I would leave harry alone.  She's got "people".

1x08 In The Ghetto

The guy's that almost killed Lewis coming forward as a kidney donor was a nice surprise but how unfortunate the donor match is also the guy they want for the cop killing

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Talk about 3 degrees of separation

Thread