Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fragile Beast

Well come on who thought it would a bad idea to go to a basement where a man keep his wife lock up i saw coming i was surprised he let them out in the end.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

What a strange guy who keeps his wife in their basement to keep her from cheating and what a twist with Adam's first divorce case

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He wouldn't of known if he wasn't in same restaurant as them

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The fact that she played him and won was amusing

1x10 Send In The Clowns

I loved Jenna description to Harry about Adam's new case and  Harry winning her case with all the evidence stacked against her was lucky

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

What an odd title for the episode and fact Adam didn't know she was a man when she walking in was amusing trust Jenna to point that out

With Friends Like These

Well DA have mental breakdown after verdict was amusing but Harry giving him advice about compromise was great

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The DA having mental breakdown was funny and Adam break up with Chunhua was quit nice and gentle but Rachel looked like she was struggling to walk away

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well it difficult she was with him for 4 years so there some feelings between them

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I've done the whole 4 year thing and it took me another couple before I felt comfortable enough to see him as "only" a friend and not something else.  It will be a very difficult road for them.  I'm glad Adam broke it off with "C".   

Britney Snow's character needs to grow up.  If everything doen't go her way, she walks out, either slaming a door or something else.  It was humourous at first but quite frankly it's annoying now.  Get over yourself.

I rather thought the guy would get off.  The jury really understood that murder 1 was a bit harsh.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

Well i agree Britney Snow's character is annoying but she playing dizzy blonde remember  so she has act that way but what she said about training him was awful no guy wants to be compared to a dog.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

LOL!!!  AHHHH yes bala, but some times it's apt.

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I like the fact she was upfront about it, most women do it secretly

Last Dance

This really was great episode i liked that the cast has increased with introduction of Josh Peyton and that other DA. She really great I loved her in the practice.

Adam and Rachel these two really are surprise but finding out Racheal is engaged was surprising but than finding out she's the one propose was interesting. i thought men are suppose propose to women?.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I thought this was a good episode, but a lame season finale!  Still I enjoy the other DA and the Adam/Rachel drama.  Good times.

Oh and Britney Snow's character.....

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

I didn't even know it was a season finale   but i really hope this get renewed . It nice this has now been added on viptv site

Reply 56#56 bala's post

tvrage says 13 episodes were ordered but no date for the last one

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well it was the season finale -see the negative review

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/05/harrys-law-season-finale/

Reply 54#54 bala's post

The way Adam found out about Rachel's engagement was amusing and Josh's behavior in court is getting a little repetitious but Jenna and Malcolm's relationship is crazy but her explanation was interesting

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I actually like it Josh going crazy

Thread