Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Harry's Law' renewed by NBC

Harry's Law, which stars About Schmidt actress Kathy Bates as lawyer Harriet 'Harry' Korn, has also apparently been renewed for a second season.

Source

Harry's Law Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 21, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Harry's Law Sneak Peek Season 2 premiere Alfred Molina

Nice to see Law and order he can play the other side

Harry's Law Kathy Bates Season 2 Extended Promo

Premier

WELL DONE!   What a fabulous season premier and even better cliff hanger.

No explination of the office change.  Brittany Snow's character all but not there.  Part of the reason I liked it was the shoe store, but I can adjust.

Jean Smart:  FABULOUS!!!
9 out 10!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

Actually I didn't like it. It was too different to the ending last season, no explination for the change and nothing actually happened. And a judge must see through the tricks of the DA...

it was a great clif hanger

2x01 Hosanna Roseanna

Now that's what i call a great ending but the way they pushed her face into the door was over the top

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

As soon as they heard the word gun they do that all suspects.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah I have to agree it was but man this is sure going to make for an interesting season.

I have a feeling that this story line is going to play out over the next couple of eps.

2x02 There Will Be Blood

Roseanna blaming the cops for her not having an orgasm for eight weeks was disturbing and it looks like this case is going to drag out for a while so the personal battle between them is going to be great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes the case seems to drag a bit i am hoping next episode would be the conclusion.

2X03

So glad the case is finally done.  I'm not sure if I'm really liking this season so much.  I rather liked the quarky stuff from last season, so this is kinda "private practice-sy"  

Technicallity.  Saw that coming.  The "lover" was NOT what i expected.     And the Daughter, WOW  she's a little bit psycho.

I have stopped watching. I'm just not happy with this season. Too bad, cause last season was pretty good.

Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

I may not be able to make it thru the whole season but I'm gonna try.  I understand bailing tho.

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Yes the daughter was great surprise but i suppose the fun stuff is coming later on.

2x03 Sins of the Father

That was a bad move by Ollie to cross examine the suspect and the daughter not telling Harry about her mothers divorce didn't help but what Remmick did was incredibly stupid and what a twist that daddy's little girl played them all

queen of snark

"bug.  Mother bug"  HAHAHA  that was great.  Loved it.

I'm so glad they spoke a bit about malcolm if only just a brief second.  And Jenna got to say goodbye.  Nice.

The cyber bullying was interesting.  The quesiton I had, how did the bloggest figure out the girl was gay?  NO ONE else knew...  hmmm

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Yes they did but no one said anything until the blog pointed it out.

Thread