Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

So it was suspicion.  The blog just made it public.  An actual fact.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Exactly there were probably clues remember when your in high school and your bored so look around and see what other kids are doing if your lucky to catch something no-one else see .

Well I am glad this season is getting a little better but having Jenna  leave is a little sad. SHe added a great dynamic to the show. I am also a little disappointed in the way the show is going but will stick it out a little more to see how things turn out.

2x04 Queen Of Snark

How the cyberbully knew she was gay before everyone else was interesting but Harry's closing argument was great and Tommy accepting a life insurance policy as payment did seam a little callus, Jenna's goodbye was very emotional

Bad To Worse

Well that priest really was a bit oddball but i really thought he killed his wife but the kid being responsible was a surprise. Adam case was a shock guilty on all 5 counts was sad.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yeah I really thought the priest did it too.  He wasn't odd, he was creepy!  Yuk.  Poor kid had been so brainwashed he didn't think Yale, stanford or even oxford were likely candidates for him  Kinda sad.

The girl going guilty was sad. Those men gave her all of that.  She didn't ask.  I don't think she was guilty!

Reply 24#24 bala's post

They all looked shocked at the 5 guilty counts but five older men is over the top

The Rematch

Well not much of rematch was it since Harry won again. The women want divorce her cynical husband wasn't a surprise after hearing the same jokes for 40 years I am surprised she didn't ask for one sooner

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Who would of thought Tommy had a heart by offering to pay for the nursing care himself not knowing she was playing them all about the reason for the divorce which was because of the crude jokes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-7-2011 07:43 ]

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he did say there were his first clients so i think he owes them

American Girl

Tough episode with girl who has been illegally adopted i still can't believe that there's one child policy still exist . Harry getting fined for driving none American vehicle was ridiculous but she won that case.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I found it interesting that while we're talking about keeping american products in America, (not importing from China) the other story is a child taken from China and in america, and somehow she stayed in America.  Alot of parallels.  

The argument that on american things should be allowed, I thought the point would be made that everyone in town should only wear american made clothes, and use only american made products.  I liked the apple argument though!  

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

You got like  David E kelly (creator of this and other legal shows like Boston legal and ally mcbeal) he's very good at doing these type of stories.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I wonder how many small town like Langford have these type of strange law's about buying American and does that include household electronics but the case of the Chinese family whose daughter was stolen was sad and the little girl saying she remembered them in her own language was nice but the judges ruling was tragic

Insanity

The shooter case was good but i was expecting guilty verdict but her closing was good.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Chunhua putting Harry on the spot about the job Adam offered her was amusing and Cassie's closing argument was impressive considering he own experience

Head Games

Well I have to say this show doesn't interest me anymore it become rather average i miss the old place where they worked.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The cashier whispering good for you when being robbed was nice considering what the bank did to her and her home and Adam getting jealous of Ollie taking Chunhua out for coffee which was amusing

Purple Hearts

Well that risky move with the mother who killed her baby by accident but i liked         Purple Hearts case which was nice

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Wow the mercy baby killing being done by the nurse not the mother but how diabolical she set the mother up for the death and being able to get the clown his purple heart was nice

Thread