Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gorilla My Dreams

Well of all cases they had this one really take the monkey but you just knew they lose lose the Gorilla case and for wonderwomen case well i think it best thing for her consider she was taking law into her own hands

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It's a shame that the Tiger didn't Chase Tommy after he shoot at it when he was duck hunting with Harry and the Gorilla was impressive but watching him in the back of the trailer was sad

i cried at the end
always repect peoples opinions

I bet they will revisit the Gorillia case again in a few episodes.  We're not done with that one yet.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

New Kidney on the Block

Well the twin case was sad since both of them got guilty verdict when only one was them was responsible. The second case kidney was sad but judge made the right decision because she was right why should rich benefit while poor suffer?.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

how is the poor suffering.  He got 70K to feed his family.  Win-Win.   that kid wasn't rich, he was just good at poker.  He used his winnings to buy a kidney.  I can see both sides though.  In this case, it was a win-win I think.

What's up with Harry not coming back til March!!  That's a long time from now....  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

The ruling was in general if it was other way poor person needing kidney and couldn't afford it it wouldn't be fair since rich person could buy the kidney while poor person couldn't in same situation leading to unequal balance in system. This way waiting list is fair system no matter whether person is rich or poor it makes no diffrence

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Another poly-amorous relationship is strange but i forgot what show it was in and the quick-witted guy dying of kidney failure wasn't doing himself any favours but overall a bad day in court for both cases

Les Horribles

Well that girl disability was kind of disturbing but i am curious whether it was real or fake ?.

2x13 After The Lovin'

How crazy for Sam to go to work with a nail in his head and Tommy's girlfriend suing him for sex under false pretenses, was amusing especially her nickname and why he call her that, Cassie clients ex-husband threatening her was scary and the way she handled the situation was impressive but backfired with the judge and the booby trap that was left for the husband was great it's just sad who loaded the gun

2x14 Les Horribles

Harry reaching out to Roseanna was a surprise and how ironic that Adam's plea bargain case on drug and prostitution charges that the opposing council used their service and what a shame for the young girl and her problem

Search and Seize

Well some good cases i didn't know police could have that sort of technology but Harry's argument about privacy were quite good. . As for kid who has a job he was lucky but i can understand why parent want him to go to college but job market is tough for those people who actually have college degree most of them are unemployed or doing job there are overqualified for which is shame.

2x15 Search and Seize

Harry shooting down the police spy drone was amusing and i am surprised she got her job back but I'm not surprised the women who work downstairs revolted against Chunhua after being fired

The Lying Game

This episode should be added soon and it was good episode and what a amusing way to get back at Chunhua . Shame she had no idea what to do .

Breaking Points

Well at the end was i mistaken but has Harry firm just become bigger with those two lawyer firms combine ?

Thread