105 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 1 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i was going this topic tomorrow

Scene #1 from the SERIES PREMIERE of Fairly Legal 1/20

this is going to be so much fun to watch

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

Do you recognise her from a past tv show ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Was she a cop where her partner had been in prison but for the life of me i cant remember. Oh that's it Life

oh yes saw one of the episodes here in Belgium yesterday, but I don't watch Life regularly

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-19-2011 18:16  
Was she a cop where her partner had been in prison but for the life of me i cant remember. Oh that's it Life
Yes, well done and her character name Danni  Reese

I am glad she got her own show

Pilot

Great extended opener episode and she really is a good mediator but the revelation about the car accident was good i figured it out when she saw the photo.. i have say i like her living situation

I like the show
I think it was good and funny
but her day is really busy
Leo is great and I love the wizard of oz tunes on the phone
And  the ending was great, telling Justin she had company and letting him draw the wrong conclusions...
Can't wait to see the next epi

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

I really enjoyed this show too!   LOVED the wizard of oz theme through out the show.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

so, her dad is the wizard, her assistent Leo is the Lion, her stephmother is the wicked witch and her brother is the scarecrow, but who was her ex-husband cause I missed that (or didn't they show that?)

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

Tin man

Reply 13#13 bala's post

the only one I could think of (it's a really long time ago since I heard the story of the wizard of oz)

Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

That because he never really call her but he mention it at the end of the episode

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "Priceless" 1/27 Promo

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Her ring tones and caller ID was amusing, getting arrested after the quickie wedding was funny especially when she was tagged

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I think that going get old after a few episode but stealing her assistant watch and smashing it and than finding out it's a rare watch was priceless

Priceless

Well that was interesting suggestion for guy who was in prison 22 years and was found innocent but look like Teddy had one final secret he took to the ground which illegitimate Child none of his family knew about   .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Good episode but not as interesting as the pilot.  

She changed her ring tones or something.  The Step-mom having trouble going into her husbands office gave us a human feel to her.   LOVE the asst. leo.  He's great.

Illigitimate child...Nice.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

105 123456
Thread