Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Steve was very laid back considering he had spent 22 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit and smashing up the shop may of helped his frustration but nice result from Kate where they all looked happy

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i think he just face reality and Kate made him do that

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

well, basically Smith could be anyone, but an illigitimate child would be the most logical explanation.
I think it was a good cliffhanger and I loved the negotiation. I figured Steve would get the lot behind the store, but all the rest I wouldn't have guessed.
I like it that there is always a little negotiation and that she is always standing before the building when she turns around, but it isn't always realistic that this is all happening to her.
I'm beginning to like Lauren more because now at least she looks human and I love the new secretary.

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

Your possibly right Smith could be anyone i just hope drag it out for a whole season

Benched

Another good episode but i love how they used flashback put the case into context but the coach hitting the father was deserved

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I really enjoyed the pilot of this show. Now it's just like all the other's.  The coach hitting the father was good.  The toast at the end was funny, if not a bit random.  I would watch a scene and then feel like they just cut away from it.  Annoying.  The funny phone thing from the first episode has been dropped.  I feel like they gave us too much back story and now they don't know where to go.  

The step mom and the aussie were funny and kate thinking she had gone nice, but really it was about funny was good.

The kid being on drugs was expected.  The father supplying them not!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

I like that Kate doesn't give up with the client she gets to bottom of it. As for rest it just a tv show don't look deeper meaning . It's for enjoyment purposely

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "Bo Me Once"

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hitting Joe Riley was deserved but at the time it looked like it was unprovoked and I'm not surprised he didn't want to press charges after giving his son steroids, the ipad scam was funny

Bo Me Once

Well this was ok episode Lauren getting drunk to impress a client was amusing

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "The Two Richards"

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought i recognised  Beth's voice before her face but getting her father arrested for extortion was great and Lauren getting drunk was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She really is willing anything to keep a client

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought Lauren was going to threaten to stick the cue where the sun don't shine

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well the guy was old fashioned called her a girl lawyer

Reply 35#35 bala's post

At leased Lauren had the last word by firing him so everyone could hear

Yet another "ok" episode. It was good to see Richard Dean Anderson.  Maybe he'll make more apperances.  That would be nice.    

So who is this Smith guy?  Father, Uncle, Godfather....none of the above, all of the above...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it was ok episode loved sideline storyline about naked neighbour but close the window behind him when he was trying make a point was rather amusing  

I agree i hope we do see more of Richard Dean Anderson shame Lauren didn't figure it out

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Richards accident with the truck looked brutal but the naked balcony scene was funny especially when she locked him out

Believers

Well this was another good episode but the muffin girl outfit at end was amusing

Thread