Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Kate investigating her best friend Julie's future husband for her father only to prove him wrong was interesting, what she uncovered shocks everyone but Kate punching him in the nose was amusing, the sandwich girl getting the figures signed was a nice gesture

About what Kate is doing to Justin: I think that one is pretty clear. She still loves him, which is the reason that she didn't want to sign the divorcepapers and the reason why she was upset when Justin told her he didn't come to the boot for her alone, but because he had a meeting nearby.
But I think that Justin made some good points in a previous episode as to why they need to get divorced and why they have to stop this. And in next epi that will probably be handled. But I still like Kate and Justin together.

Bridges

Don't why they haven't updated this episode but it best episode of the series with so many problem for Kate to fix but if this gets a second season she should open up her own business

I think your right. It's the best episode, but I don't understand how Lauren could fire her, she doens't own the business right? especially since David gave Kate his share?

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

She became majority shareholder by buying that guys share which mean she own majority leading her being able fire Kate.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

That was one hell of a day for Kate and lets hope she's right about being back

USA's 'Fairly Legal' Renewed For Season 2, Will Undergo Creative Changes

USA is keeping its streak of renewing every new series alive with a second-season pickup for Fairly Legal. The top cable network will make the announcement at its upfront presentation in New York later today. Production on 13 new episodes will begin in late summer for a premiere in the first quarter of 2012. While a solid performer -- Fairly Legal launched as the top new cable drama of the year in adults 18-49 and has averaged a 4.6 million total viewers in Live+7 -- the legal dramedy has not been a breakout series like most of USA's recent entries. The renewal decision was made based on the show's appealing star, Sarah Shahi, and its potential, USA's co-presidents Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber said. "We think there is a creative and audience upside to the show," Wachtel said. "Not every first season is the best, and we think it is a show that can do better." He didn't elaborate, but I hear the network is planning changes in the series' creative direction for Season 2. McCumber singled out the series' "breakout star," Shahi, and defended its ratings performance, noting that the series did well against stiff competition in the Thursday 10 PM time slot. Created by Michael Sardo, Fairly Legal centers on mediator Kate Reed (Shahi). It co-stars are Michael Trucco, Virginia Williams and Baron Vaughn. Sardo is exec producing with Steve Stark for Universal Cable Prods.

Source

Reply 67#67 spratt89's post

This is nice but it will be interesting to see what creative changes are as long as they don't replace Leo i am happy.

Fairly Legal will return for its second season starting March 16, 2012

Fairly Legal Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres March 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Satisfaction

I have forgotten the great banter this show has she really is a force to recon with but i can't wait to see her reaction next week to find she new partner in the firm.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think she already realizes, I'm more curious who she is going to stay with now her boat blew up.
The thing I love most about this show is the amazing humor!!
The dialogue in the beginning with the new guy saying he would have to get a tattoo on the inside of his eyelids that says don't trust first impressions and Kate answering he should put it on his forehead so the rest of us wouldn't make that mistake was just so great.

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

I like his response when he saw kate the second time in the office

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah that was great too, but I already saw that in the promo

Start Me Up

Well kate in towel at office was rather amusing and she pull it off without being uncomfortable but moving into with her dad wife should be interesting

2x01 Satisfaction

I liked the way Kate saying Sam wouldn't get the answers he was looking for in that room when his granddaughter claims he was exposed to harmful chemicals but against the odds Kate getting him the truth was impressive and the surprise at dinner was amusing

2x02 Start Me Up

Kate discovering the other patient that was being bumped from the donor list to accommodate the FBI's's prisoner was diabolical but the what she used to stop his surgery was amusing

Bait and Switch

Well trying to get father and son to forgive each other was difficult but Bar scene was amusing.

Shine A Light

Well i like how she flew the plane out of window to get evidence

Reply 10#10 bala's post

me two. I was wondering how she would get the evidence out, but the window was a great way.
I also like that she didn't encourage him and everyone thought she did.
This was a great episode, but Justin never standing up against Kate is getting predictable. The drink at the end was nice though.

Thread