50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i was going this topic tomorrow

Scene #1 from the SERIES PREMIERE of Fairly Legal 1/20

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

Do you recognise her from a past tv show ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-19-2011 18:16  
Was she a cop where her partner had been in prison but for the life of me i cant remember. Oh that's it Life
Yes, well done and her character name Danni  Reese

I am glad she got her own show

Pilot

Great extended opener episode and she really is a good mediator but the revelation about the car accident was good i figured it out when she saw the photo.. i have say i like her living situation

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

Tin man

Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

That because he never really call her but he mention it at the end of the episode

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "Priceless" 1/27 Promo

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I think that going get old after a few episode but stealing her assistant watch and smashing it and than finding out it's a rare watch was priceless

Priceless

Well that was interesting suggestion for guy who was in prison 22 years and was found innocent but look like Teddy had one final secret he took to the ground which illegitimate Child none of his family knew about   .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i think he just face reality and Kate made him do that

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

Your possibly right Smith could be anyone i just hope drag it out for a whole season

Benched

Another good episode but i love how they used flashback put the case into context but the coach hitting the father was deserved

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

I like that Kate doesn't give up with the client she gets to bottom of it. As for rest it just a tv show don't look deeper meaning . It's for enjoyment purposely

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "Bo Me Once"

Bo Me Once

Well this was ok episode Lauren getting drunk to impress a client was amusing

Fairly Legal on USA Network - "The Two Richards"

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She really is willing anything to keep a client

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well the guy was old fashioned called her a girl lawyer

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it was ok episode loved sideline storyline about naked neighbour but close the window behind him when he was trying make a point was rather amusing  

I agree i hope we do see more of Richard Dean Anderson shame Lauren didn't figure it out

50 123
Thread