27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Was she a cop where her partner had been in prison but for the life of me i cant remember. Oh that's it Life

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Her ring tones and caller ID was amusing, getting arrested after the quickie wedding was funny especially when she was tagged

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Steve was very laid back considering he had spent 22 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit and smashing up the shop may of helped his frustration but nice result from Kate where they all looked happy

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hitting Joe Riley was deserved but at the time it looked like it was unprovoked and I'm not surprised he didn't want to press charges after giving his son steroids, the ipad scam was funny

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought i recognised  Beth's voice before her face but getting her father arrested for extortion was great and Lauren getting drunk was amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought Lauren was going to threaten to stick the cue where the sun don't shine

Reply 35#35 bala's post

At leased Lauren had the last word by firing him so everyone could hear

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Richards accident with the truck looked brutal but the naked balcony scene was funny especially when she locked him out

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I bet you thought she would be naked and Kate passing the note in the interview room was a smart move

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The Homeland Security prosecutor was a bit inflexible until Kate forced him to expedite it and Kate and her sister did a great job in a the short time they had but the court case with Kate's interruptions was amusing

1x08 Ultravinyl

The mediation of the online gamers was funny and getting the 1990's band Ultravinyl talking was hard work but him not having anything to do with his son before he found out he was dying was tragic

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Kate investigating her best friend Julie's future husband for her father only to prove him wrong was interesting, what she uncovered shocks everyone but Kate punching him in the nose was amusing, the sandwich girl getting the figures signed was a nice gesture

Reply 63#63 bala's post

That was one hell of a day for Kate and lets hope she's right about being back

Fairly Legal Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres March 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Satisfaction

I liked the way Kate saying Sam wouldn't get the answers he was looking for in that room when his granddaughter claims he was exposed to harmful chemicals but against the odds Kate getting him the truth was impressive and the surprise at dinner was amusing

2x02 Start Me Up

Kate discovering the other patient that was being bumped from the donor list to accommodate the FBI's's prisoner was diabolical but the what she used to stop his surgery was amusing

2x03 Bait and Switch

I wonder how many takes it took to get the bulls eye, i was impressed Kate figured out what happened on the fishing boat and stopped in landing back on Judge Nicastro's desk

2x04 Shine A Light

I liked the way she showed him the flash drive under the plane before flying it out the window

2x05 Gimme Shelter

I had a feeling that Travis was setting Kate up by allowing her to see his client after the restraining order and the way Leo took over Kate's client was impressive

2x06 What They Seem

Kate coming on to Ben was a surprise and how embarrassing being turned down like that but he did the right thing and the old cop protecting the younger officer was nice

27 12
Thread