Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Believers

Well this was another good episode but the muffin girl outfit at end was amusing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well not exactly i was expecting to see her bra and panties only not an actual outfit

Coming Home

Well this was another good episode but Kate really should of been careful about the case but it's good thing she managed to find who really won the medal and she was lucky

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I think you mean her boss not sister

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Hence why the topic has been moved to Drama section

This was orginally in the free chatting fourm-when it got added

It got moved

This thread has been Moved by spratt89at 2-27-2011 07:30.

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

I wasn't sure who you were calling a dork

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

didn't know you felt that way about me

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

He named in Teddy will is 1/4 owner of the law firm

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That mediation was funny but than seeing them was funny a teenage boy and grown women playing the game but Kate ordering them to back down was great.

My Best Friend's Prenup

Well this was another average episode with no surprises really but what is kate doing with Justin ?.

Bridges

Don't why they haven't updated this episode but it best episode of the series with so many problem for Kate to fix but if this gets a second season she should open up her own business

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

She became majority shareholder by buying that guys share which mean she own majority leading her being able fire Kate.

Reply 67#67 spratt89's post

This is nice but it will be interesting to see what creative changes are as long as they don't replace Leo i am happy.

Satisfaction

I have forgotten the great banter this show has she really is a force to recon with but i can't wait to see her reaction next week to find she new partner in the firm.

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

I like his response when he saw kate the second time in the office

Start Me Up

Well kate in towel at office was rather amusing and she pull it off without being uncomfortable but moving into with her dad wife should be interesting

Bait and Switch

Well trying to get father and son to forgive each other was difficult but Bar scene was amusing.

Shine A Light

Well i like how she flew the plane out of window to get evidence

Thread