50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

Her reputation proceeds her

Gimme Shelter

Well i don't know there were some amusing moments in this episode

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

They are both great actors would been nice if kate started dating him the friend

What They Seem

What Kate did to prove her point was rather amusing but glad he walked away at the end it was the right thing to do and certainly give him credit that he has more respect that he didn't take advantage. I was annoyed at Kate for what she did at the end

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

Well i think she was upset at seeing justin with another women turn her into a jealous women but i can't wait to see what happen in the next episode the morning after she going to feel like a fool

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

Exactly he certainly became a decent person but clown thing was rather amusing since i also didn't see Leo

Teenage Wasteland

What a way for Kate to find out the real plan from the teenager but spoof the teacher phone number . That has got to most amusing female judge on a law show the way she got boys to argue the different law case was crazy.

Ripple of Hope

Well i have say Kate really took the situation more than getting her out but i love the ending with him making his move it was so shocking even Kate couldn't believe it. She like to be in control but he really took her . I am impressed because it ain't easy to surprise Kate and he really did

Kiss Me, Kate

Well what is Kate thinking

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Well i can't wait to see what she says next?

50 123
Thread