Thread
Printable Version

Fairly Legal Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

this is going to be so much fun to watch

oh yes saw one of the episodes here in Belgium yesterday, but I don't watch Life regularly

I like the show
I think it was good and funny
but her day is really busy
Leo is great and I love the wizard of oz tunes on the phone
And  the ending was great, telling Justin she had company and letting him draw the wrong conclusions...
Can't wait to see the next epi

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

so, her dad is the wizard, her assistent Leo is the Lion, her stephmother is the wicked witch and her brother is the scarecrow, but who was her ex-husband cause I missed that (or didn't they show that?)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

the only one I could think of (it's a really long time ago since I heard the story of the wizard of oz)

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

well, basically Smith could be anyone, but an illigitimate child would be the most logical explanation.
I think it was a good cliffhanger and I loved the negotiation. I figured Steve would get the lot behind the store, but all the rest I wouldn't have guessed.
I like it that there is always a little negotiation and that she is always standing before the building when she turns around, but it isn't always realistic that this is all happening to her.
I'm beginning to like Lauren more because now at least she looks human and I love the new secretary.

So I liked the thing about taking on a different identity to enlist.
Kate betraying the trust of her ex and not knowing what to do to get his forgiveness. plus not wanting to sign the papers
I loved it. But I thought they were already divorced.
Btw Lauren is Kate's boss and stephmother. She married her father, who died recently.

About what Kate is doing to Justin: I think that one is pretty clear. She still loves him, which is the reason that she didn't want to sign the divorcepapers and the reason why she was upset when Justin told her he didn't come to the boot for her alone, but because he had a meeting nearby.
But I think that Justin made some good points in a previous episode as to why they need to get divorced and why they have to stop this. And in next epi that will probably be handled. But I still like Kate and Justin together.

I think your right. It's the best episode, but I don't understand how Lauren could fire her, she doens't own the business right? especially since David gave Kate his share?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think she already realizes, I'm more curious who she is going to stay with now her boat blew up.
The thing I love most about this show is the amazing humor!!
The dialogue in the beginning with the new guy saying he would have to get a tattoo on the inside of his eyelids that says don't trust first impressions and Kate answering he should put it on his forehead so the rest of us wouldn't make that mistake was just so great.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah that was great too, but I already saw that in the promo

Reply 10#10 bala's post

me two. I was wondering how she would get the evidence out, but the window was a great way.
I also like that she didn't encourage him and everyone thought she did.
This was a great episode, but Justin never standing up against Kate is getting predictable. The drink at the end was nice though.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I loved the new guy against his former friend. Especially that part where they were going to the gym and ended up fighting in the cafe.

I think she was really cruel saying he was empty. He might be materialistic, but there must be a reason for that and I don't think he's empty, I think something happened to make him that screwed up and I think he really likes her.
Though his morals are a bit shady
But the case had a nice ending. And Justin not getting out of his words was funny.

I think she will be a lot happier realizing that she didn't sleep with him then when she would have. Although I think he is in a weard way a decent person.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

she didn't know he lived next door, but her face when she saw him on the balcony was priceless

Thread