Thread
Printable Version

About TELL ME YOU LOVE ME & Episode Guide

About TELL ME YOU LOVE ME & Episode Guide

Tell Me You Love Me premiered on HBO on September 09, 2007

About the Show:
Tell Me You Love Me looks at the connection, or disconnection, between sex and intimacy, as seen through the stories of three couples who attend therapy sessions with Dr. May Foster. Dave and Katie, in their 40s, are outwardly happy, but have stopped having sex. Carolyn and Palek, in their 30s, want to have a baby, but the pressure to get pregnant is taking a toll on them. Jamie and Hugo, in their 20s, are engaged, but trying to resolve issues with fidelity.

Cast:
Adam ScottPalek
Ally WalkerKatie
David SelbyArthur
Jane AlexanderMay
Luke KirbyHugo
Michelle BorthJamie
Sonya WalgerCarolyn
Tim DeKayDavid

Source: tvrage

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

contributed by codebreaker

Episode Guide

Episode 1
Katie confronts Dave after catching him in a personal moment; Carolyn and Palek face an ongoing fertility crisis; Jamie questions Hugo's ability to be faithful.  

Episode 2
Dave and Katie argue over the need for therapy; Carolyn convinces Palek to keep trying for a baby, although he may be losing interest; Jamie still has trust-issues with Hugo; May reaches out to an old flame.

Episode 3
Carolyn and Palek's families find out about their fertility problems, after Carolyn talks about it at a party; Katie and Dave come up on another wedding anniversary, and Isabella helps picking a present out; Mason tries to help Jamie get over Hugo; May is forced to face her past by Arthur.

Episode 4
Jamie and Dave meet with Dr. Foster. A secret from Carolyn's past haunts Palek.

Episode 5
Carolyn and Palek redouble their efforts. Jamie considers Nick. May addresses Katie and David's problems.

Episode 6
Dave and Katie talk about the lock. Carolyn Palek want to end therapy. Nick returns to see Jamie.  

Episode 7
Katie and Dave find themselves home alone. Carolyn Palek find a buyer for the house. Hugo returns to Jamie and she must decide between him and Nick.

Episode 8
Dave and Katie ponder the future of their therapy. Palek's has doubts about Carolyn. Jamie cannot open up to Nick.

Episode 9
Palek's anxiety grows. Jamie must come clean with Nick. Katie receives some disturbing news.

Episode 10
May gets some bad news. Jamie goes after Hugo. Palek reveals a secret. Dave and Katie must settle their differences.

Source: tv.com
contributed by codebreaker

Thread