Thread
Printable Version

Face Off General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x13 Swan Song

The final challenge being to create their costume to be worn by Ballet dancers was going to be challenging, I'm not a Ballet fan but I must admit the performance was great and looked like all their costumes stood up to the dance routine, Laura winning was awesome but the others were great finalists

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-15-2013 16:39 ]

5x14 Top 20 Countdown – Judges’ Favorites

The count down from the top 20 make ups from the show was interesting as they had over 700 to choose from and Roy getting the fumiest make-up was well deserved but the number #1 going to Miranda and Tate's Pumpkin Woman wouldn't of been my choice

5x15 Naked and Painted

What an interesting art form but what a shame after hours of work it's was off in the shower and I must admit my favourite was were they camouflage the model seamlessly into the background but the Medusa character was never the less still impressive

6x01 Sexy Beasts

The first challenge being all about matching hair and makeup to create their character was interesting as they only had two hours and George winning was great, having to create a Beast to go with their Belles who are each holding a picture of a different style of castle was awesome but Bethany and Tyler beast was terrible and Chloe and Rashad deserved the top prize

6x02 Cosmic Conspiracy

Making aliens based on crop circles was interesting but George and Bethany was unfortunate their face sculpture came out jagged and Corinne & Niko,s paint job on their alien deserved to be on top

6x03 Dragon’s Breath

Tess slipping up by sculpting one side of her quilled dragon's face before the other was surprising as now making symmetry is that much harder but at leased she's not the only one as Chloe was having a much harder time, both Tess and Niko winding up in bottom looks this week was interesting as Daniel was sent home

6x04 Guitar Gods

Having two hours for the foundation challenge to create a character to go with the bike was interesting and the finished results were impressive and the spotlight challenge being based on fusing their character with a guitar was different and what a shame Tess's horn fell of so easy as that was her down fall, Daran winning both challenges was awesome

6x05 In The Shadows

Having to match the various silhouette from the wall as this week challenge was different but with everything falling of Tanner's model I'm not surprised he was sent home

6x06 Cryptic Creatures

Only having two and a half hours to create ten characters per pair of artists for the foundation challenge was a tough call  and the spotlight challenge  also being done in pairs was understandable, Tyler's belly mouth deserved to win him the top prize for the week

6x07 Open Sesame

Tyler having the felling he'd be in top looks all along was bizarre as he was one of the top three and Chloe really bit off more than she could chew with that chest piece which put her in the bottom looks buy Cat being the one to depart was understandable

6x08 Ego Trip Abroad

The lucky contestants going to Tokyo was awesome and the spotlight challenge was to create their own original Oni character interesting but Daran blowing the judges out of the water was impressive and Graham getting the very firs amenity was a surprise

6x09 Mad Science

Tyler saying he's definitely not copying Daran was amusing and what a shame Rashaad was struggling with his concept at first, George was unfortunate to have a back spasm at it almost took him out of the competition and I thought Chloe would win over Daran but Corinne going home was disappointing

6x10 What a Dahl

Lucy Dahl the daughter Roald setting the challenge to create their very own vision of her fathers creatures that have never before been seen on screen was an interesting challenge but Niko and Chloe on the bottom looks was unfortunate especially for Chloe as everything went wrong and was sent home

6x11 Freaks of Nature

The gang going to the Gnomon School of Visual Effects was different and Tyler's wall crawler deserved to win and deciding to send Graham home this week unfortunate

6x12 Industrial Revolution

This weeks challenge to build a futuristic robots that can fill a currently human job was fascinating but Tyler had a close call as he glued the pieces onto a bodysuit made for a six-foot-tall model when his model was only five-foot and Rashaad winning was well deserved but Daran being the only bottom look meant he was going home

6x13 Bloodsuckers

Wanting to push themselves to the limit for the vampire challenge was great but Niko starting to craft a giant tongue was strange and George realizing he put the teeth on the wrong end of the tubes was a stupid mistake, Rashaad winning his second challenge was great

6x14 Cry Wolf

With no one being eliminated last week and as they were then whisked away to the movie back lot used for some classic horror films for the second part of the challenge was different and being told they had to create werewolves was a good fit to last weeks but with next week being the finale they had to do their best, George winning and Niko being eliminated this week was sad

6x15 Heavenly Bodies

Having to create two dancing aliens who were able to perform without breaking was an interesting finale challenge and George finding a tear on the both his face piece was a bad start but Rashaad winning was an incredible run of good look

Thread