Thread
Printable Version

Working Class Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

you need help

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Don't you think we have enough show to keep us busy i tend focus mainstream tv shows.

I have almost finished Wild Roses series today, i wasn't sure if i was going topic on it. It's just me and you i have no idea if you have watched it or not?.

I am enjoying it at moment i just can't believe there was only 1 season

At some point you need say enough is enough i  am giving few of show a miss like   Come Fly With Me, Retired at 35, Outsource  and Let's Stay Together

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well since you asked me to give this show a shot i did watched the first episode Carli really does run her mouth but do we really need another show about single mother trying to raise her kids it's been done too many times .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well telling the dentist what was wrong with him was awful  but funny way to end the date

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes especially when she got all dressed up at start thinking she was hook up with her EX but than him spoiling the kid introduce Rena as new girlfriend but buying a matress for her was a bit over the top and fight was predictable  .

Eye for an Eye

Carli neighbour garage had really freaky stuff but that impressive knife collection. When he revealed what he was doing it was rather amusing . Finding who really tipped the neighbour house but her reaction to being grounded was funny.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes the gossip really was great but poor carli thinking she made a friend than having her daughter steal her from her

Thread