Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

1x03 The Duchess of George
Asking his dad if he cashed the cheque after being caught sleeping with the client wife was funny and the constable's reaction to Jake taking her boots off was amusing and the pregnancy test should be interesting

Reply 5#5 bala's post

1x04 Blood Is Thicker Than Blood
Doyle's phone going off when he trying debug her house was funny and the brothers trying to kill each other was amusing

Reply 6#6 bala's post

1x05 Hit and Rum
Tinny and Des going undercover was amusing and Doyle getting punched by his dad was strange but i wonder who the card to Rose from prison is from

Reply 7#7 bala's post

1x06 The One Who Got Away
Doyle's dad finishing his point while he was getting attacked by the woman was amusing and Stacey was a little crazy but Jake sending Leslie the photo of Stacey's husband was priceless

The Fall of the Republic

This was interesting season finale with everything up in the air

Live and Let Doyle

Season 2 here i come and it look like Jake has gone off women or trying to but the case was amusing after all of that it was just a game but what Dez thinking following Tinnie. Jake accusing the crown prosecutor of being a call girl was great ending

Popeye Doyle

Well this was great episode Doyle going undercover in the jail and even through case was interesting i really enjoyed how he got to bottom of it on his own. What is Tinnie doing she going arrested and i can future story-line developing

A Stand Up Guy

Well that comedian was annoying but the revelation about his son was great but i can't believe he want to die and son grabbing him was amusing and Jake date with that women didn't go to plan but she's married really threw a curve ball at jake

The Son Also Rises

Well this conclusion season finale about Doyle brother it was great they manages figure it out but i like how complicated it was

Something Old, Something New

Well look like Jake is onto Trinne but i was amazed how Des handled the situation . What a way end the episode with a wedding  just not the wedding we thought it would be

The Ryans and the Pittmans

Well this was a good episode but look like Lesley might still have feeling for Jake.

Episode 7

Well i have to say that last person i expect help Doyle out of his money problems but that case was boring until we found out who was targeting her but man it good thing Malak pulled the plug

Sympathy for the Devil

This was another classic crazy episode and again it does seem they are try introduce Doyle love triangle but i wonder what type of task force he plan on setting with Doyle ?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

1x07 The Woman Who Knew Too Little
Annabelle was a troublesome amnesiac but the guys getting hit with the shovel was amusing and not a bad pay day for a chance meeting

Reply 9#9 bala's post

1x08 The Tell-Tale Safe
Who would of thought a purvey spy cam would catch the person who took the safe and the kids going undercover was amusing but what a way to find out the money she thought was a donation was blood money

Reply 10#10 bala's post

1x09 He Sleeps With the Chips
Martin deserved what he got for talking about watching Tinny while she was sleeping but what an idiot telling them the drugs was fake after they thought they were good

Reply 11#11 bala's post

1x10 The Pen Is Mightier Than the Doyle
Jake working with the novelist was amusing and what looked like a simple cheating spouse case turns out to be something far more devious, Nikki's face when Jake was watching Leslie singing was priceless

Reply 12#12 bala's post

1x11 A Horse Divided
Leslie finding out that Christian's brother is Jake was predictable but amusing and kidnapping his father horse and loosing his finger to pay for the wedding was a little extreme

Reply 25#25 bala's post

1x12 The Fall of the Republic
The lotto case was amusing but is sad that Jake and the pill bottle got Leslie into trouble but Nikki walking in at the wrong time was awkward

Reply 26#26 bala's post

2x01 Live and Let Doyle
Des secretly filming Tinny at the nursery and falling out the tree was funny but the crown attorney making more in an hour than most people make in a week is probably right but she did sound like she could of been on the game

Thread