Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was unfortunate that Jake's expensive gift for Allison was stolen by the thief and at leased she got killed by a garbage truck so she went out with the trash

That get rid of mayor but now that Doyle girlfriend has bought them an apartment what is he going to do. It was great bo from Lost girl she really likes taking her clothes off

Reply 62#62 bala's post

2x12 St. John's Town
It was nice seeing Bo again and i was glad Doyle was able to resist her naked body but i thought when she asked them to check the case it was her who set him up and I'm glad Leslie now knows the truth about the Mayor

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

i thought it was funny how he took the call with her in towel on the phone and acted like nothing going on it's good think he doesn't video mobile phone

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Doyle's got a tough decision now Leslie is single again but i also like Allison

Family Business

This was fantastic season finale but what a shock Leslie is fired because of Jake but Jake now a cop

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Tinny and Des being snatched in broad daylight from the Doyle's home was interesting but using Leslie ID to find the route especial while she was under investigation was terrible and the breakout was over the top

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Any idea when this start?

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Airs Jan/11/2012

3x01 Streets of St. John's

Now that's a great reason not to use your phone while driving but the amount of times Jimmy had his leg broken was amusing and poor Leslie being set up after what happened last season but at least she got her job back

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah so glad this is back for another season you just knew Doyle being a cop wouldn't last long but impressed they got Russell Crowe to guest star . Talk about best guest star to have on Canadian show . Leslie getting her job back was going to be obvious but i think she can't stop Doyle being Doyle?.

Head Over Heels

Classic episode Doyle being naked is getting a bit boring and Martin coming back was rather priceless . I love that he got taste of his own medicine. Trinny being back was obvious

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Des was lucky but how stupid walking into the road without looking but going back into hospital a second time was amusing and Tinny being caught out by the ambulance was interesting but Leslie looking down when Jake said there something bigger going on was priceless

3x03 Hot Package

It was obvious that Tinny would enlists Des in keeping the secret about her so called London trip and who would of thought the severed hand would be so popular but seeing the contents of the safe the hand opened you could understand why

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well that was one hell of a safe they really had no choice but to kidnap the body but i have say putting him in trunk of the car and have it stolen was priceless

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Locking them in the safe along with the body and hand for Leslie was amusing not that she appreciated it

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Why would she appreciate it she got fired because of him

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Didn't he help her get the job back as well and some more good collars will help

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Women don't forget what Doyle did was bad stealing her badge you don't do that to your friends

Thread