Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

4x02 Blood Work

It looks like Jake has found out why Leslie's has been off the radar but what was Des thinking swallowing the handcuff key and the Being Erica actress making a guest appearance was a surprise, the car starting just before they opened the boot was so predictable

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Yes i had a feeling reason why she's been MIA but Jake threat might actually backfire on him since they have his places bugged if he ever ends up dead jake will prime suspect ?

4x03 Identity Crisis

Poor Jake getting accidentally hit by Des with the frying pan and that has to be the worst pick pocket ever but leading everyone to her when she was in witness protection was careless, I have to say the acting in this episode has to be the worst ever

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Well it was amusing to see Des on fire

Reply 104#104 bala's post

His constant screaming was getting on my nerves and how can somebody be that accident prone

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Well that problem when they use his character as comic relief but i agree it does get annoying sometimes

4x04 Carlotta's Way

That ransom drop couldn't of gone any worse with money falling into the hit and run car killing the middle man  but finding out the girls mother was in on it was diabolical

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes that ransomed drop was strange place you would think he found better drop off point ?

Tinny finally telling him she's his daugher came as a surprise to him

4x05 The Heroine

The police asking for Jake's help when Leslie goes missing while on her undercover assignment was probably the only thing they could do without blowing her cover but her knocking Jake out to protect her own cover was amusing

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering how long undercover storyline was going to go on for but it should be intresting leslie back but than what happens to new girl ?.

4x06 The Common Wealth

Jimmy thinking his badge would stop the car was amusing and being on the international art thief tail for ten years was a big clue to him being an idiot but her actually being a killer was an interesting twist and fighting the naked guy was priceless

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Yes jimmy really was dit witted but i had felt bad for him since she really seem care for him giving him a clue to where she was.

Well using Jake to beat the crap out him was a smart way to stop him getting transferred to Canada but this certain put Doyle s in a difficult situation

4x07 In Brigus

Leslie's dream coinciding with the death of her father was strange and her sister believing the brother story was a little stupid but the identical letters was amusing

Republic Of Doyle S04E08

Well Jake day had a very eventful but having Kylia follow him the whole day as reporter and than turning into a spy for other cops is looking rather suspicious. Look like she building a case against Jake and he has no idea. I really liked Kylia i thought she would make a great addition to the team. Having cases connect to each other was great. Leslie is going to kill Jake when she reads the paper.

4x08 Multitasking

Jake having to juggle multiple cases of a similar nature was amusing as the all said they were being chased and Alison forgetting what she was taught on her third date at first was amusing but the reporter was impressive

4x09 Retribution

Leslie having a good sense of humour over the newspaper article was a surprise and trust Jake's kidnapper to die in the car fire but ironic as he set him on fire, Monica's involvement was interesting but I didn't think she would go that far

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Good thing Leslie made her to transfer

Gimme Shelter

Jake huliations with his ex girlfriends were quite amusing but finding out jake was target but him getting a listening bug thanks Leslie was smart move .

4x10 Gimme Shelter

Jake's first hallucination attacking Des was amusing but after the sixth time it got repetitive and boring but Des going in as a engineer while high on pills was crazy

Thread