Thread
Printable Version

Traffic Light Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a nice first episodes, i thought the three way phone conversations were funny and being pulled up by the same cop was amusing

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The guy at the fun fair was good at distracting them from winning the dog but letting the kid drive the ambulance was crazy and after all the hard work she puts it in the blender

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Lisa encourages Mike to meet with the young female colleague seeking professional advice was amusing but what she asked in the restaurant was priceless and getting the wrong idea about the back door of the ambulance was also funny

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Ethan's girlfriend having her cat put down to save their relationship was a bold move but jumping from tree was funny and Mike enjoying the morning coffee dates with the other neighborhood moms was interesting

1x05 Breaking Bread

The shared credit was amusing but the shared punishment was funny and it was obvious Lisa would find out about Mike and the music

1x06 No Good Deed

I cant believe Adam accidentally got Callie's car stolen but leaving the keys in it and running was stupid but Mike and Ethan turn the hunt for the best bargain into a competition was amusing and after all that Callie got the best deal

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Kate was a handful but the sun screen was funny and I'm surprised there was no reaction from Callie

1x08 Kiss Me, Kate

Ethan saving Lisa's life after see suffered from swimming pool rage was nice but amusing it's just a shame we didn't see if she got the woman, Kate fooling around with Adam's boss after Adam get her a job where he works was funny

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's a shame Adam found the box with the evidence of the second bachelor party

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Callie has a fiery temper but them all having broken noses was funny and Ethan thinking he has found his soul mate was amusing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Lisa keeping track of Mike by using the GPS trackers on her cell phones was amusing but using reverse psychology to keep tabs on her was great

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a great return with the blank cheque after she said pay me what you think I'm worth

1x13 Help Wanted

Savanna loosing the condoms in the car was amusing but the disabled food-delivery guy catching them both naked was funny and Ethan picking up a blind women was interesting

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Thread