28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mad Love Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mad Love Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MAD LOVE is a comedy about a quartet of New Yorkers - two who are falling in love and two who despise each other... at least for now. Ben, a lawyer, is a hopeless romantic trying to build a relationship with Kate, a beautiful, smart girl whom Ben thinks is the woman of his dreams. Larry, Ben's unrefined best friend and co-worker, is a guy who doesn't believe in love and has a long track record as the third wheel. Connie, Kate's roommate, works as a nanny and finds Larry aggravating... or does she? Larry and Connie have a lot in common, but refuse to let their guard down long enough to see it.

MAD LOVE premieres Monday, Feb. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

Mad Love - Episode 1.01 - Fireworks (Sneak Peek)

Pilot

The first episode was good opener but he really should broken up his girlfriend but you just knew she would catch them together. This has promise but i have feeling any show with Tylar or Judy as in doesn't last long.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Erin turning up while Kate was there was amusing

Episode 2

Not a great first date but look their friend are slowly getting like each other

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Connie and the deadly kitchen door was amusing and Clyde trying to get Connie to return the favour of being his date was funny

The Kate Gatsby

Well that was an interesting birthday present

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's nice that the guy's managed to salvage the day and get the girls back together after the disagreement with Connie

Little Sister, Big City

Well Kate's sister seem like handful Brittany Snow was amusing but sleeping with Larry was amusing. but lying afterwards was great

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Julia and Larry sleeping together was amusing but Julia has a great way of lying to shift the blame

1x05 To Munsch or Not to Munsch

Larry's ways of trying to break up with Claire annoyed Kate because he avoiding them until they leave him but Claire would of preferred Larry's way

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but she is annoying

1x06 The Spy Who Loved Me

Kate using the building's security cameras to spy on Ben was amusing but letting slip about his knee and then his cue cards was funny and Larry tags along in hopes of using the cameras to track the movements of a mysterious woman

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well yeah those Cue cards were amusing but i can't believe Larry didn't ask her out when she came out of the lift?. it would been quick conversation

1x07 Baby, You Can Drive My Car

Ben selling his car didn't go to plan when Kate accidentally crashes it when Ben says "I love you" for the first time and Connie flirting with the cop was amusing

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

She really called Larry bluff with the cop and i like banter between them it's growing on me

1x08 Paw & Order

That was one mean dog but tug of war with the bra was amusing and accidentally losing her boss's dog got Kate worried about losing her job but thanks to Officer Barrett and the guy's who found the dog plus stole another

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The CSI walk was rather amusing to look for the dog

Pub Quiz

Well larry being obsessed with the pub quiz almost cost him a client but he was rather young

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Larry may of gone to far with obnoxious client but having to jump through hoops for five weeks would drive anybody to breaking point

28 12
Thread