Thread
Printable Version

Mad Love Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mad Love Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MAD LOVE is a comedy about a quartet of New Yorkers - two who are falling in love and two who despise each other... at least for now. Ben, a lawyer, is a hopeless romantic trying to build a relationship with Kate, a beautiful, smart girl whom Ben thinks is the woman of his dreams. Larry, Ben's unrefined best friend and co-worker, is a guy who doesn't believe in love and has a long track record as the third wheel. Connie, Kate's roommate, works as a nanny and finds Larry aggravating... or does she? Larry and Connie have a lot in common, but refuse to let their guard down long enough to see it.

MAD LOVE premieres Monday, Feb. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

Mad Love - Episode 1.01 - Fireworks (Sneak Peek)

Pilot

The first episode was good opener but he really should broken up his girlfriend but you just knew she would catch them together. This has promise but i have feeling any show with Tylar or Judy as in doesn't last long.

Episode 2

Not a great first date but look their friend are slowly getting like each other

The Kate Gatsby

Well that was an interesting birthday present

Little Sister, Big City

Well Kate's sister seem like handful Brittany Snow was amusing but sleeping with Larry was amusing. but lying afterwards was great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but she is annoying

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well yeah those Cue cards were amusing but i can't believe Larry didn't ask her out when she came out of the lift?. it would been quick conversation

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

She really called Larry bluff with the cop and i like banter between them it's growing on me

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The CSI walk was rather amusing to look for the dog

Pub Quiz

Well larry being obsessed with the pub quiz almost cost him a client but he was rather young

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

i suppose but they had a job to do when service industry you have do whatever it takes to make client hire you but he was kids.

Thread