Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x19 Wrongful Termination

The teddy moving to the phone call was amusing and the truth about Kalinda and Peter is almost out but Glenn loosing his temper while Alicia was on the phone to the reporter was amusing

Foreign Affairs

Well she found out just as peter win the election

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That south American dictator knew how to complicate the situation and Natalie is fitting in nicely but what a time for Alicia to find out who the co-worker is, the next episode should be interesting

In Sickness

Well i knew she would react but who would thought she bought him an apartment   but now it look like he's something on her thank Kerry

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The way Alicia told Peter that the apartment was his and she had already moved his stuff in was amusing but the way Patti played Lockhart-Gardner was impressive

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Certainly different from the raising hope role

Getting Off

Well i liked this episode case was rather amusing but when she fond out what her husband did she reacted really nicely.

Great episode. I felt sorry for Kalinda in this episode. When she slept with Peter it was easier not to feel guilty because his wife was a nameless entity. But you always have consequences for your actions and they always catch up with you. It's a catch 22 situation because if she had told Alisha up front, they probably would never have become friends. I think they'll work it out. They have a good friendship now and it's worth keeping.

It was a nice cameo by Comedian Sarah Silverman too. That's why the end bit was even funnier!

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I suppose her husband being jealous proved he still loved her and how ironic that Kalinda's new job offer would of put her back working with Peter

Closing Arguments

Well this interesting season finale and i glad she finally moved on

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I cant believe they didn't consider the mail room guy when looking for who the fingerprints on the envelope belonged too and Kalinda reaction when she found out she was married i thought was amusing but trying to get a hotel room and then the lift was funny

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

She really has no luck in relationship

The Good Wife Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

The Good Wife - New Night Promo (Season 3)

3x00 A New Beginning

Nice special episode to bring us back up to speed for season 3

3x01 The New Day

The way Cary tricked Alicia in giving her client some bad advise which turned the possible hate crime to murder and Grace's tutor was amusing

3x02 The Death Zone

What a rigmarole having to quickly learn to navigate English Law when the libel case involving a British businessman is retried in British court via satellite because Alicia won the verdict at home

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It was a good episode. I actually know the guy who played the Irish "Solicitor" (lolz) in this episode (Simon Delaney) . Funny that he said he was from Kerry because if he really was from Kerry (he's from Dublin) you wouldn't have understood him! The Kerry accent is so strong, even I struggle to understand it.

And of couse, Eddie Izzard is legendary in the UK and Ireland!! Good idea to do a cross over.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2011 12:53  
The way Cary tricked Alicia in giving her client some bad advise which turned the possible hate crime to murder and Grace's tutor was amusing
Yeah i love politics of this show she should of known better if something is too good to be true it's usually is and she fell for it.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well the second episode was great seeing British law on US show

Thread