Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I cant believe the call girl approached Alicia after Peter warned her off

Infamy

Wow another great episode i honestly don't know what worse for a judge being a racist or getting kick backs from a juvenile detention centre for sending children there?.

This episode does illustrate the stupidity of American politics.  Just because she didn't stop her employee from exposing a corrupt judge she cannot become a judge herself.

Reply 23#23 slade01's post

Well i think it's covenant for her as she didn't want leave the law firm it gave her a way out but your right.   .

Reply 22#22 bala's post

He was an arrogant Judge even with a friendly word from a friend he thought the kid were better off by going to detention center

golden globe nomination

This is such a good show.  I have missed Julianna Margolies since E.R.  I am so glad she was nominated for a golden globe, I am hoping because of the nomination the show will be around for awhile.  Does anyone know how well it does in ratings?

Episode 11

Wow telling Alicia about wire-tap before signing the confidential agreement was nice of that women. I'm glad the baby was found

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I thought when the Judge said is anyone going to object after the knock once for yes and twice for no speech and someone knocked twice was funny

1x12 Painkiller

I liked the way Alicia got the message to her husband in prison but the mother of the high school quarterback buying the tablets

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know what you mean after all that it was his mother pill that caused his death

Bad

Great episode so will he take the deal or not ?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nancy Crozier played the novice part well and Diane learning to shoot when she feels threatened when a felon she worked to put in prison is released

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I would like see her again on the opposite side

Hi

Well what an intense episode i am glad he was innocent after all that. So now he's back home

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Spotting the missing rubber foot of the laptop made the case

Bang

Well this was a good episode with her husband under house-arrest he still manages to get around and i like new guy on the show, he seem like an interesting character to introduce.

Great to see Alan Cumming joining this. He is a brilliant actor, he plays the smarmy, annoying characters really well (think Circle of Friends!!) - You can't hear his Scottish accent at all, he has the American accent down to a tee!

So we know that Alicia does know that Will has a thing for her and they had a little lingering moment in this episode, interesting.

I loved the flirting between Diane and Kurt McVeigh/"Marlboro Man"(Gary Cole, I used to love him in Midnight Caller!!) - hopefully he stays in it for a while.

Fleas

Great episode i mean Alicia taking condoms after her husband accused her and now her son might get that girl pregnant . I love this show i wonder who they get to be 3rd partner.

Yeh, can't wait to see who they get as the new partner. Great episode.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I liked the way Alicia managed to fine a way round with the spousal privilege laws

Thread