Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

The skateboard accident was a clever way to cover up the breaking of the alarm and the female law student was good but if that is what she does in a mock court i would hate to think what she could do for real

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yes it makes you wonder what she would do-do you think she trying get a job at that firm?

Unplugged

Well look like Alicia won thank Eli helping her out and i  am going miss him other guy he was good character

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It looks like Alicia's possible contacts got her the job, i liked Alicia's line it's like a date with the executioner but Cary saying it's usually the first was cruel

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

I have to agree Alicia's move to bring in Eli was good. It saved her from bring cut and brings her into play in her Husbands run for his old position again.

Hybristophilia

Well i didn't think Alicia was get surprise when she walk in with dead hooker chained to client leg but he finally going to jail .

well it was a given that alicia would get the job, and cary would be upset and end up working for the dark side - aka Childs.  but i kinda wish they had been able to keep he at the firm.  i liked that he was actually kinda learning from alicia and the way he would flirt with calinda.  

now peter is out and hopefully we'll see him actually try to make right with his "good" wife cause so far it's been all about him - his getting out of jail, his getting out of house arrest, his getting back into politics, his finding religion - not much with making amends to his family especially his wife.  I am so hoping alicia trys things with will but than her annoying children would get all *itchy at her.  It's fine with them that their dad did it but hey if mom stays at work late she's a bad person, mother and wife.  

PS i love eli's character and the peter's new lawyer makes me laugh!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I am not reading this thread yet but am up to episode 9 in 3 days and am loving this show. I thought I would hate it but really am quite surprised how much I love this.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Colin Sweeney should think himself lucky with eight years especially after admitting to killing his wife as well

1x23 Running

It looks like Kalinda was making a move on Lana in the lockup but was it because she thought she leaked information and other than Alicia keeping her husband waiting at the press conference it was a disappointing season final

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well i liked that clif-hanger

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Whats your prediction will she answer the phone to Will or join her husband i think she will join her husband for the sac of her the family

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

i don't know but i think she will join her husband -she's not self-fish

was this the final? cause the stuff i read said she was gonna make her choice between will & peter.  if this was the final i guess she choose with tell will enough with the the talk that she needs a plan and actually action already.  but the whole cliffhanger, urgggg.

cary seemed like he really is gonna go dark side and like it.  i'm sure the actor playing him will have fun with that twist.
poor calinda - having to second guess her friends on the force and then finding out it was all a lie.  But i must say they really left the case hanging for my tastes - other than calinda passing on the info.  i guess i would have liked seeing the wife arrested.

Reply 74#74 kwargalla's post

according episode guide this was final episode

That's what the episode guide i was going by said - so as a final it ticks me off.  I don't mind cliffhangers - but they should have made it after she made her choice!!

Reply 76#76 kwargalla's post

Well that episode guide is from tv.com we know that it's user submitted.

The Good Wife Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

A very good returning episode and some interesting new character and revelation. i am glad Eli delete Will phone message but it does look like she might forgive her husband but Alicia finding out who new mentor is was great end to the episode.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It's a good job that the second message left by Will was the type of message that didn't need a reply before Eli deleted it and i like the way Kalinda tracked down Onya. Alicia stopping the judge from asking her witness and forcing the closing statement before the new evidence arrived was great

Double Jeopardy

Well Carry getting the guy arrested after losing his case was a  low blow but Alicia got him off twice. What is that girl doing setting up her dad enemy son to say bad thing about his dad.

Thread