Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It looks like Will's basketball game with the judge didn't go the way he planned but at the expense of their client not getting a fair trial

Silly Season

Well another great episode the whole thing about her having abortion was good but Eli confront her she was shocked to realise he know who the real father was . I liked how they actually solve that story-line from the first season because we really didn't know whether she got pregnant or not now we know.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Wendy Scott-Carr threatening Alicia in the hope of forcing Peter to drop out of the race was a bad move there is nothing worse than someone threatening your kids

Real Deal

Great to see micheal J fox again and Alicia having team up with him was great but key logging situation at firm shows a massive security leak i am surprised they run scan weekly for this .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That was great work by Kalinda in figuring out about key logging program and then laying the bait but i was surprise at who was responsible

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i wasn't he was always kind of spying from them since he joined

The Good Wife-just started watching

I have watched three episodes of The Good Wife and find it intriguing. Julianna Margulies was one of my favourite actors in ER years ago, and she is just as good in this show. She can convey more in a look than some actors can in a speech.

Reply 1#1 AnnabelT's post

Hi annabel

We actually have forum dedicated to this show

Here is the link

2x14 Net Worth

Alicia standing on the roof of the car to get a phone signal was amusing but Diane laughing at the apology after winning $35 million was funny and now Will is wondering who got the message after Alicia confronts him about the message he left on her voice mail

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i really didn't know what to say but what is Kenda hiding she went a bit too far this episode?

The Good Wife 2x15

Well another good episode but ballistic of the case really made the wrong conclusion and look like Diane boyfriend made a great return

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Diane representing Kurt McVeigh was amusing but the judge keep falling asleep was starting to get annoying and a nice guest appearance from Ugly Betty

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes that nice appearance we got see her in normally

Great Firewall

Well this was nice goodbye episode for Bond i really how they you guessing until last minute as who he would vote for but backstabbing Bond was amusing

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Zach did a great job of exposing the lie about the child minder not being Swedish and that was an impressive way to get rid of Derrick

Ham Sandwich

Well i still a bit shocked at the ending finding out what Kalenda secret was which has been bugging us for the whole season but finding out was predictable and we knew they had relationship but what a difficult situation she is in. How will Alicia react to that secret since they are friends.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Kalinda being subpoenaed for a grand jury investigation was interesting and the way she shifted the suspicion was impressive but Kalinda's secret will cause some friction

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

It could possible end their friendship?

Killer Song

Well i am glad they got guy for another murder after he released but seriously sing about the murder has to be most stupid thing he did. i would hear the song he wrote for Floreck wife.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Another nice guest appearance from Ugly Betty but profiting from the songs he wrote describing his crime was a step to far and getting him on another murder afterwords was great

Thread