Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Good Wife 1x01 Pilot

Great first episode Alicia's first case was tough because the judge didn't like her husband but what a catch with the plastic bag on the surveillance camera

The Good Wife 1x02 Stripped

Good episode and nice detective work by Alicia's son in finding out that the photos were fake

The Good Wife 1x03 You Can't Go Home Again

Another good episode and Alicia spotting the sprinkler system made her case

The Good Wife 1x04 Fixed

Good episode when Alicia uncovers evidence that possibly proves that the jury is tampering with but after all the running around it turns out to be their client

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was a shame that Alicia had to depose Sarah Conley to get the result they needed

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I liked the way they switched the photoed to trick the witness who was more sure of the name and not the face

Reply 14#14 bala's post

He was really good but that was quite an elaborate scam

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way her son hide his camera phone but i cant imagine that the battery would last very long

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I cant believe the call girl approached Alicia after Peter warned her off

Reply 22#22 bala's post

He was an arrogant Judge even with a friendly word from a friend he thought the kid were better off by going to detention center

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I thought when the Judge said is anyone going to object after the knock once for yes and twice for no speech and someone knocked twice was funny

1x12 Painkiller

I liked the way Alicia got the message to her husband in prison but the mother of the high school quarterback buying the tablets

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nancy Crozier played the novice part well and Diane learning to shoot when she feels threatened when a felon she worked to put in prison is released

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Spotting the missing rubber foot of the laptop made the case

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I liked the way Alicia managed to fine a way round with the spousal privilege laws

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I think Alicia's son will be probably filmed so the girlfriend will have some leverage over the family but the condom thing was funny

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Yes i felt sorry for Peter because i think she was also thinking of Will

Reply 48#48 bala's post

This was a great insight for anyone who has not done jury service but that was a tragic gamble but what you find out after you have given your verdict about their past is fascinating but you wished you had known in earlier

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Probable not after the earlier mistakes

Reply 57#57 bala's post

He got what he deserved after dragging the family to church but he goes out the back to meet that guy wearing the wire but how far will he get after setting off his alarm

Thread